Damien

Restoration Druid 7.3

215 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Restoration Druid guide for Legion.

Hello, I am the Author of Resto Druid Stat Weights. A Weak Aura that computes the value of our secondary Stat Weights in real time as you play. While I am sure the Stat Weights here are designed as blanket values, the RDSW Weak Aura can show you the objective value of your secondary stats for both all healing, and boss-only healing.

Please see this thread for download information.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743575960?page=31#601

In my personal experience I have found that versatility almost never out-performs mastery. On select encounters with I:ToL and Cult builds I have seen mastery jump around from 1st to 3rd. 
With SotF builds I have also seen crit out perform haste, but it is not consistent.

If you download the tiny addon in the link above, RDSW will record your session to a lua file. I am looking for volunteers with Beta Access and who are actively raiding on the beta to deposit their records in the google drive posted in the link. This is 100% optional, but the more records we compile, the better an image of our real stat values we can get.

Please visit the link above for more information and Feel free to add Leaf#1485 if you have any questions.

Edited by Manaleaf
  • Like 2

^^ that guy's my guildie :)  Already know that a bunch of high-end players from top guilds have contacted leaf about it, if that says anything regarding its validity.

• Like 1

The link to grid-status-hots addon doesn't work.  Doesn't look like the addon is available on Curse anymore. 

Hi Guys under stat priority you still have this in

Spirit increases your Mana regeneration. You should always aim to have items with Spirit. Once you are comfortable with your Mana regeneration, you can start prioritising other statistics. Spirit is only available for healers on Amulets, Cloaks, Rings, and Trinkets.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Guest Mest said:

Germination not viable in any situation? What changed?

WoD Germination also prolonged Rejuvs by 3s, making our bread and butter spell 16% more effective - Legion version does not have that baked in. Also, it (arguably) competes with better talents now.

The talent section certainly seems tooled for raids. While this is fine, there has been *very* different builds by people on other forums for pushing high level mythic+ and non raid content. I think IV should consider breaking out the section into a "Raid" and "5-man" content. For example: OP says Omen of Clarity is never worth it, but people have mentioned using it in mythic+10 or higher since mana becomes the biggest constraint on bosses.

9 hours ago, Guest AnonymousDruid said:

The link to grid-status-hots addon doesn't work.  Doesn't look like the addon is available on Curse anymore. 

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm removing that addon from the guide.

20 hours ago, Manaleaf said:

Hello, I am the Author of Resto Druid Stat Weights. A Weak Aura that computes the value of our secondary Stat Weights in real time as you play. While I am sure the Stat Weights here are designed as blanket values, the RDSW Weak Aura can show you the objective value of your secondary stats for both all healing, and boss-only healing.

Please see this thread for download information.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743575960?page=31#601

In my personal experience I have found that versatility almost never out-performs mastery. On select encounters with I:ToL and Cult builds I have seen mastery jump around from 1st to 3rd. 
With SotF builds I have also seen crit out perform haste, but it is not consistent.

If you download the tiny addon in the link above, RDSW will record your session to a lua file. I am looking for volunteers with Beta Access and who are actively raiding on the beta to deposit their records in the google drive posted in the link. This is 100% optional, but the more records we compile, the better an image of our real stat values we can get.

Please visit the link above for more information and Feel free to add Leaf#1485 if you have any questions.

I'm going to look into this and talk to Sonie about it, and we'll update the guide accordingly (if justified) as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

6 hours ago, Guest Rads said:

Hi Guys under stat priority you still have this in

Spirit increases your Mana regeneration. You should always aim to have items with Spirit. Once you are comfortable with your Mana regeneration, you can start prioritising other statistics. Spirit is only available for healers on Amulets, Cloaks, Rings, and Trinkets.

Cheers

Thanks for pointing this out. That obviously shouldn't have been there and it's now removed :)

9 minutes ago, Guest huhx said:

The talent section certainly seems tooled for raids. While this is fine, there has been *very* different builds by people on other forums for pushing high level mythic+ and non raid content. I think IV should consider breaking out the section into a "Raid" and "5-man" content. For example: OP says Omen of Clarity is never worth it, but people have mentioned using it in mythic+10 or higher since mana becomes the biggest constraint on bosses.

The talent sections are, unless otherwise specified, definitely geared towards raiding and not towards dungeons or solo content. We will certainly look into expanding this more (as is already the case in some of our class guides) and see how we can fit more information in. Thank you for bringing it up!

The Stats Priority and Understanding sections seems to clash.

Mastery is listed as 5th yet "Haste Crit and Mastery are all very close"

Also, under the Understanding section the explanations are Int > Haste >Mastery > Crit > Versatility

Shouldn't the deeper explanations occur in the same order of priority?

And If Haste / Crit / Mastery are very close, how could versatility be more important than Mastery? (Unless all 4 are really very close)

I have no idea as to the true weights as I do not simcraft nor have I even checked out the Legion Beta, but from a coherence perspective, this needs some adjusting.

Thanks again for all the work you guys do putting this together for the community.

43 minutes ago, Guest Twister997 said:

The Stats Priority and Understanding sections seems to clash.

Mastery is listed as 5th yet "Haste Crit and Mastery are all very close"

Also, under the Understanding section the explanations are Int > Haste >Mastery > Crit > Versatility

Shouldn't the deeper explanations occur in the same order of priority?

And If Haste / Crit / Mastery are very close, how could versatility be more important than Mastery? (Unless all 4 are really very close)

I have no idea as to the true weights as I do not simcraft nor have I even checked out the Legion Beta, but from a coherence perspective, this needs some adjusting.

Thanks again for all the work you guys do putting this together for the community.

The order of the stats in the explanation (Understanding section) does not follow the order of the actual stat priority. You should only look at the list at the top for an order.

And you are welcome :)

On 7/19/2016 at 6:30 AM, Guest Naturage said:

WoD Germination also prolonged Rejuvs by 3s, making our bread and butter spell 16% more effective - Legion version does not have that baked in. Also, it (arguably) competes with better talents now.

I've just come back to wow and haven't really played resto druids for very long but, doesn't our mastery increase all healing done by percentage per hot? I could still see germination to be pretty valuable. Just wondering really how that would compare if say you put hot's on melee and tanks, plus efflorescence, and lifebloom. I'm not really into theorycrafting but wouldn't germination be better if you have tons of mastery stacked?

1 hour ago, Guest Itsatree said:

I've just come back to wow and haven't really played resto druids for very long but, doesn't our mastery increase all healing done by percentage per hot? I could still see germination to be pretty valuable. Just wondering really how that would compare if say you put hot's on melee and tanks, plus efflorescence, and lifebloom. I'm not really into theorycrafting but wouldn't germination be better if you have tons of mastery stacked?

Well, it's not that Germination is bad but other talents in this tier are so much better, especially in raids. Reducing Tranquility CD to 2 min, gives you additional cast of it in 6-8 min fight which is a LOT of healing of ALL the raid in one cast (mana saving), Spring Blossoms affects all the Efflorescence targets immediately and together - more free AoE healing too (on one cast too). Germination is not bad, but when you are healing with 3-4 other healers, your additional HoT would rather overheal, still consuming full amount of mana for every cast. As IV guides are mostly focused on raids and mana management does matter in Legion, I see the guide choices as the right ones: Inner Peace for progress and Spring Blossoms for farm.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Guest TwistingPlanets said:

Cenarian Ward is not mentioned on the rotation page at all?

I believe the reason for it is that it's both situational (you have to talent into it) and straight forward to use on CD, like: If you chose Cenarion Ward in talents, apply it to an ally taking damage (preferably a tank) every 30 sec. 

14 hours ago, Guest TwistingPlanets said:

Cenarian Ward is not mentioned on the rotation page at all?

That's a good point! As Pandacho says, it's both situational and straightforward, but I think it could still have a small mention. I'll do it now.

7 hours ago, Vlad said:

I think it could still have a small mention. I'll do it now.

*thumbs up* 

Thanks I am new to resto switching from disc priest so any information is good!

I've been absent for WoD but am,returning for legion. I did fine in standard dungeons but once 7.0.3 hit I can barely make it through the trash leading up to the first boss in a heroic 5 man. I'm keeping all my hots up but have to manically spam heals to keep the tank up. I'm half OOM by the time we get to the first boss. I used your advice on talent and rotation and made it through the silver proving ground fine.

I'm willing to admit I'm just bad at the game, but I've never had this kind of problem healing before. Are resto druids viable in legion 5 mans?

Thanks

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest1 said:

I've been absent for WoD but am,returning for legion. I did fine in standard dungeons but once 7.0.3 hit I can barely make it through the trash leading up to the first boss in a heroic 5 man. I'm keeping all my hots up but have to manically spam heals to keep the tank up. I'm half OOM by the time we get to the first boss. I used your advice on talent and rotation and made it through the silver proving ground fine.

I'm willing to admit I'm just bad at the game, but I've never had this kind of problem healing before. Are resto druids viable in legion 5 mans?

Thanks

The talents in the guide are aimed for the raiding rather then 5-man.

For 5-man I'd take Prosperity in Tier 1 for double Swiftmend, Soul of the Forest in Tier 5 - it procs from Swiftmends for increased by 200% Regrowth or Rejuv, Germination in Tier 6 - you are doing 5-man, so don't really need AoE enhancements and definitely Stonebark in Tier 7 - it will reduce the Ironbark CD to 1 min while increasing healing from your HoTs on the Ironbark target (the tank). With 1 min CD you would be able to use its damage mitigation on literally every pull.

Now, the healing would go like this: keep Lifebloom and 2 Rejuvs always on the tank (apart of their actual work, your healing is increased by 5% from every HoT on the target), if they start to drop drastically, use Ironbark, Swiftmend, if Soul of the Forest procced - cast Regrowth, if not - one more Swiftmend, and back - if Soul of the Forest procced - cast Regrowth, if not - Healing Touch.

When things are stable, keep Lifebloom and 2 Rejuvs up on the tank, add a Healing Touch if there's no rush, add free Regrowth when Omen of Clarity procs (remember, you need a Lifebloom up for OoC to proc).

Don't be shy to use Tranquility to heal group damage on trash, don't keep it all the time for OMG situations that could never happen. It has a 3 min. CD, meaning that after a couple of packs it will be back and available.

You didn't link your Armory, so I can't say anything about your gear and stats - low level gear or wrong stats can make a serious difference too.

1 hour ago, Pandacho said:

The talents in the guide are aimed for the raiding rather then 5-man.

For 5-man I'd take Prosperity in Tier 1 for double Swiftmend, Soul of the Forest in Tier 5 - it procs from Swiftmends for increased by 200% Regrowth or Rejuv, Germination in Tier 6 - you are doing 5-man, so don't really need AoE enhancements and definitely Stonebark in Tier 7 - it will reduce the Ironbark CD to 1 min while increasing healing from your HoTs on the Ironbark target (the tank). With 1 min CD you would be able to use its damage mitigation on literally every pull.

Now, the healing would go like this: keep Lifebloom and 2 Rejuvs always on the tank (apart of their actual work, your healing is increased by 5% from every HoT on the target), if they start to drop drastically, use Ironbark, Swiftmend, if Soul of the Forest procced - cast Regrowth, if not - one more Swiftmend, and back - if Soul of the Forest procced - cast Regrowth, if not - Healing Touch.

When things are stable, keep Lifebloom and 2 Rejuvs up on the tank, add a Healing Touch if there's no rush, add free Regrowth when Omen of Clarity procs (remember, you need a Lifebloom up for OoC to proc).

Don't be shy to use Tranquility to heal group damage on trash, don't keep it all the time for OMG situations that could never happen. It has a 3 min. CD, meaning that after a couple of packs it will be back and available.

You didn't link your Armory, so I can't say anything about your gear and stats - low level gear or wrong stats can make a serious difference too.

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/destromath/Fartzul/simple

It just occurred to me that I might have been using the wrong staff. I have another.

Thanks for the help in the talent tree and rotation. I'll give it another shot tonight.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest1 said:

Hello, Fartzul,

I looked at your Armory and it explains a lot.

But before I'll continue, it would be more appropriate to move our further conversation to the Druid class forum - this thread is for discussing of 7.0.3 guide rather then a class help :)

Now back to your Armory:

You have 2 Agility rings - the main stat for resto is Intellect, so they are completely useless.

You have a trinket with Agility proc and another one with a bit of Versatility - the poorest secondary stat.

So you already have 4 items without your main stat - Intellect, which is a huge output loss.

You don't have any enchants  - it's another loss of at least 300 points of your best secondary, a 600 ilvl weapon with no weapon enchant - 500-1000 secondary stat proc loss.

You have 598 Chest - it's extremely low ilvl for one of your main gear pieces, you have only 124 Int on it - just for the reference, I have 387 Int on a 720 ilvl chest.

Well, there's no point to go piece by piece - your gear wouldn't allow you healing HC dungeons in any comfortable way.

I would strongly suggest you to delay your dungeon testing and to spend a couple of days in Tanaan to get some 650-695 Baleful items and then another day going through all the WoD LFR, especially HFC. I wouldn't advise you for crafted gear now, because it's too much gold for pieces you'd be using only for 1 month, but Tanaan and LFR are a must if you want to have a somehow pleasant experience from the game. Gear matters not less then the right talents.

I see that there's few guides (resto shaman by example) that list the weaknesses and strengths of each specs for Legion. Is that something that will be implemented for each class? I'm new to healing and it would be extremely helpful to help me decide which class to level for Legion.

Thanks

8 hours ago, Kirr said:

I see that there's few guides (resto shaman by example) that list the weaknesses and strengths of each specs for Legion. Is that something that will be implemented for each class? I'm new to healing and it would be extremely helpful to help me decide which class to level for Legion.
Thanks

Well, you posted in the Resto Druid thread so I'd assume that you are interested in this spec :)

Resto druid is a great spec - one of the two I like and play the most (resto shaman & resto druid).

The strengths:

- flexibility - almost all the spells are instant so you rarely have to stay and cast,

- a 'tank' CD (single target damage reduction) with the shortest cooldown

- the strongest raid wide healing CD - Tranquility - with the shortest cooldown and now castable on move (with the Gold Artifact trait)

- 'several levels' healing - you can start with a single HoT on a target/targets and add more and strengthen them with the time if more healing is needed.

- flexible talent tree - you can make strong builds for every situation - solo, 5-man, raid

- nice healing burst if your target is in danger,

- movement in the cat/travel form will allow you to keep up with a tank running away ^^

The weaknesses (relative they are, maybe the better word would be 'limitations'):

- CD locked AoE heal

- CD locked single target healing burst

Ok I was just curious why are all ppl so crazy about icyveins guides... Aaaand as I guessed, a lot of foolish things are written here.

I dunno who makes these guides and what are these guides based on, but a lot of times there are false informations.

Let me show an example:

Resto druid lvl100 talent:

Icy says moment of clarity is not worth choosing.... L. O. L. As an experienced resto druid I laughed so much on this row :D

If you have the moment of clarity, you have a lot of procs in 1 min which allows you to cast 3 free (no mana cost) regrowth which is a great mana saver and does decent amount of heal, while flourish has a 1 minute cooldown and it's effective mostly only on your most fresh HoTs for a very short time.

I checked how many procs I have in 1 min with moment of clarity, and during my last raid night I had about an average 9-12 free (no mana cost) regrowth... well, compare it to a short HoT boost with 1 min cooldown...

IMPORTANT NOTE

When you'll get your artifact weapon, G'Hanir The Mother Tree you will have to change your last tier talent to flourish since that will cooperate with your basic artifact ability, the Essence of G'Hanir.

That'll speed up your HoT ticks, and if you have longer HoTs with the flourish talent, that'll be a great, "small cd" burst healing.

But until you have no artifact weapon and you still have the T-18 4 setbonus (lifebloom on 2 targets, and the lifebloom makes the omen of clarity proc, so you have much bigger chance for it), you must keep the moment of clarity talent.

IMPORTANT NOTE 2

Guys... just a good advice. Do not listen such websites and guides like this, or noxxic or any similar sh*t. Read your spells, passives and talents, understand those and try it out in every situations, with every combinations! Only this way you will be a good player!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

An early overview of class changes in Battle for Azeroth.
      The post covers changes to talent trees and new abilities in Battle for Azeroth.
      It's time to look at Class changes in Battle for Azeroth!
      Note: This is a very early preview and anything is subject to change at any time during testing.
      Last update: April 20, 2018: Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 26433 Talent Changes
      CHANGELOG Alpha Build 26476 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26433 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26367 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26310 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26287 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26231 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26175 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26131 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26095 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26032 Talent Changes Alpha Build 25976 Talent Changes Table of Contents 
      Class Design Philosophy Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Class Design Philosophy in Battle for Azeroth 
      In the latest Watercooler, Blizzard talked about the philosophy and approach to class design in Battle for Azeroth. The goal is to promote what makes each class unique, improve visuals, and greater stability across the board. The overall talent system will remain relatively unchanged, but some specializations are subject to big talent changes (Survival Hunter). Artifact weapons will be gone and getting rid of Artifact traits produces a complex set of decisions about how to adjust the base classes to play well in their absence. Some Artifact talents have been baked into talents. For example Fire Mage's Artifact trait Phoenix's Flames (Felo'melorn) is a level 60 talent (Phoenix Flames) in Battle for Azeroth.
      In the latest Q/A with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas we learned that many raid-wide spells and crowd control abilities are returning in Battle for Azeroth. The goal is to promote a wide diversity of class and spec representation and reduce homogenization. As seen below, Survival Hunters got a lot of new talents in the first build of BfA. One of the reasons for the overhaul was class fantasy. It's strange when a Survival Hunter suddently forgets how to use a bow at level 10.
      Enhancement Shamans are getting their totems back! Totem Mastery is a new talent available at level 15 and Windfury Totem at 75. Arms Warriors got a new mastery (Mastery: Deep Wounds) and more!
      Below is an early preview of *new* abilities & talents added in Patch 8.0.1 Build 25902. Some specializations are still missing talents (N/A).
      Death Knight [Return to Top]
      Death's Advance - baseline ability available at level 55 Thoughtseize (NYI) - new baseline ability available at level 73 Blood
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 56 Heartbreaker Blooddrinker Rune Strike *new* 57 Rapid Decomposition Hemostasis *new* Consumption *new* 58 Will of the Necropolis Anti-Magic Barrier Rune Tap 60 Tightening Grasp Grip of the Dead *new* March of the Damned 75 Foul Bulwark Ossuary Tombstone 90 Voracious *new* Bloodworms Mark of Blood 100 Purgatory Red Thirst Bonestorm Frost
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 56 Runic Attenuation Icy Talons Shattering Strikes 57 Freezing Fog Murderous Efficiency Horn of Winter 58 Icecap Avalanche Glacial Advance 60 Abomination's Might Winter is Coming Blinding Sleet 75 Permafrost Volatile Shielding Inexorable Assault 90 Gathering Storm Frozen Pulse Frostscythe 100 Hungering Rune Weapon Obliteration Breath of Sindragosa Unholy
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 56 Ebon Fever Bursting Sores All Will Serve 57 Pestilent Pustules Epidemic Blighted Rune Weapon 58 Unholy Frenzy Castigator Clawing Shadows 60 Debilitating Infestation Sludge Belcher Asphyxiate 75 Lingering Apparition Spell Eater Corpse Shield 90 Shadow Infusion Necrosis Infected Claws 100 Dark Arbiter Defile Soul Reaper Demon Hunter [Return to Top]
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 99 Blind Fury Demonic Appetite Felblade 100 Insatiable Hunger *new* Demon Blades Immolation Aura *new* 102 Trail of Ruin *new* Fel Mastery Fel Barrage *new* 104 Soul Rending Desperate Instincts Netherwalk 106 Cycle of Hatred *new* First Blood Dark Slash *new* 108 Unleashed Power Master of the Glaive Fel Eruption 110 Demonic Momentum Nemesis Vengeance
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 99 Abyssal Strike Agonizing Flames Razor Spikes 100 Feast of Souls Fallout Burning Alive 102 Flame Crash Charred Flesh *new* Felblade 104 Soul Rending Feed the Demon Fracture *new* 106 Concentrated Sigils Sigil of Chains Quickened Sigils 108 Gluttony *new* Fel Devastation Spirit Bomb 110 Last Resort Void Reaver *new* Soul Barrier Druid [Return to Top]
      Soothe - baseline available at level 60 Hibernate - new baseline ability available at level 66 Balance
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Starlord Warrior of Elune Force of Nature 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Feral Affinity Guardian Affinity Restoration Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Stellar Flare Incarnation: Chosen of Elune 90 Shooting Stars Blessing of the Ancients New Moon *new* 100 Nature's Balance Stellar Drift Fury of Elune Feral
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Blood Scent Predator Lunar Inspiration 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Balance Affinity Guardian Affinity Restoration Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Jagged Wounds Incarnation: King of the Jungle 90 Sabertooth Brutal Slash Savage Roar 100 Moment of Clarity Bloodtalons Feral Frenzy *new* Guardian
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Brambles Blood Frenzy Bristling Fur 30 Tiger Dash Intimidating Roar Wild Charge 45 Balance Affinity Feral Affinity Restoration Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Galactic Guardian Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc 90 Earthwarden Survival of the Fittest Guardian of Elune 100 Rend and Tear Lunar Beam Pulverize Restoration
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Abundance Prosperity Cenarion Ward 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Balance Affinity Feral Affinity Guardian Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Cultivation Incarnation: Tree of Life 90 Inner Peace Stonebark Spring Blossoms 100 Photosynthesis *new* Germination Flourish Hunter [Return to Top]
      Beast Mastery
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Killer Instinct *new* Animal Companion [NYI] Dire Beast 30 Dire Stable One with the Pack Chimaera Shot 45 Trailblazer Natural Mending *new* Camouflage *new* 60 Venomous Bite *new* Thrill of the Hunt *new* A Murder of Crows 75 Born To Be Wild *new* Posthaste Binding Shot 90 Stomp Barrage Stampede 100 Aspect of the Beast Killer Cobra Spitting Cobra Marksmanship
      Lone Wolf is now baseline for Marksmanship Hunters Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Master Marksman Serpent Sting *new* A Murder of Crows 30 Careful Aim *new* Volley *new* Explosive Shot 45 Trailblazer Natural Mending *new* Camouflage 60 Steady Focus Streamline *new* Hunter's Mark *new* 75 Born To Be Wild *new* Posthaste Binding Shot 90 Lethal Shots *new* Barrage Double Tap *new* 100 Calling the Shots *new* Lock and Load Piercing Shot Survival
      New Mastery
      Mastery: Spirit Bond Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Viper's Venom *new* Terms of Engagement *new* Alpha Predator *new* 30 Guerrilla Tactics *new* Hydra's Bite *new* Butchery 45 Trailblazer Natural Mending *new* Camouflage 60 Bloodseeker *new* Steel Trap A Murder of Crows 75 Born to Be Wild *new* Posthaste Binding Shot *new* 90 Tip of the Spear *new* Mongoose Bite *new* Flanking Strike *new* 100 Birds of Prey *new* Wildfire Infusion *new* Chakrams *new* Mage [Return to Top]
      Arcane Intellect raid buff is back. Arcane
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Rule of Threes *new* Mana Adept *new* Arcane Familiar 30 Mana Shield Shimmer Slipstream 45 Incanter's Flow Mirror Image Rune of Power 60 Resonance Charged Up Supernova 75 Chrono Shift Ice Ward Ring of Frost 90 Erosion Unstable Magic Nether Tempest 100 Overpowered Temporal Flux Arcane Orb Fire
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Firestarter Pyromaniac Searing Touch *new* 30 Blazing Soul Shimmer Blast Wave 45 Incanter's Flow Mirror Image Rune of Power 60 Flame On Alexstrasza's Fury Phoenix Flames *new* 75 Frenetic Speed Ice Ward Ring of Frost 90 Flame Patch Unstable Magic Living Bomb 100 Kindling Pyroclasm *new* Meteor Frost
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Bone Chilling Lonely Winter Ice Nova 30 Glacial Insulation Shimmer Ice Floes 45 Incanter's Flow Mirror Image Rune of Power 60 Frozen Touch Coming Soon Ebonbolt *new* 75 Frigid Winds Ice Ward Ring of Frost 90 Freezing Rain *new* Splitting Ice Comet Storm 100 Thermal Void Ray of Frost Glacial Spike Monk [Return to Top]
      Leg Sweep is now baseline available at level 60 Brewmaster
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Eye of the Tiger Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Mystic Vitality Chi Torpedo 45 Light Brewing Gift of the Mists Black Ox Brew 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Summon Black Ox Statue Ring of Peace 75 Healing Elixir Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm 90 Special Delivery Rushing Jade Wind Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox 100 High Tolerance Elusive Dance Blackout Combo Mistweaver
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Mist Wrap Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Diffuse Magic Chi Torpedo 45 Lifecycles Spirit of the Crane Mana Tea 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Song of Chi-Ji Ring of Peace 75 Healing Elixir Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm 90 Summon Jade Serpent Statue Refreshing Jade Wind Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane 100 Essence Well *new* Focused Thunder Rising Mist *new* Windwalker
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Eye of the Tiger Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Diffuse Magic Chi Torpedo 45 Ascension Fist of the White Tiger *new* Energizing Elixir 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Summon Black Ox Statue *new* Ring of Peace *new*
      75 Inner Strength *new* Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm *new* 90 Hit Combo Rushing Jade Wind *new* Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger 100 Power Strikes Whirling Dragon Punch Serenity Paladin  [Return to Top]
      Holy
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Crusader's Might Bestow Faith Light's Hammer 30 Cavalier Unbreakable Spirit Rule of Law 45 Fist of Justice Repentance Blinding Light 60 Devotion Aura Aura of Sacrifice Aura of Mercy 75 Judgment of Light  Holy Avenger Holy Prism 90 Sanctified Wrath Avenging Crusader *new* Awakening *new* 100 Divine Purpose Beacon of Faith Beacon of Virtue Protection
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Holy Shield Consecrated Hammer Blessed Hammer 30 Crusader's Judgment First Avenger Bastion of Light 45 Fist of Justice Repentance Blinding Light 60 Retribution Aura Cavalier Blessing of Spellwarding 75 Final Stand Unbreakable Spirit *new* Hand of the Protector 90 Judgment of Light Consecrated Ground Aegis of Light 100 Last Defender Righteous Protector Seraphim Retribution
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Zeal *new* Righteous Verdict *new* Execution Sentence 30 Fires of Justice Blade of Wrath Hammer of Wrath *new* 45 Fist of Justice Repentance Blinding Light 60 Divine Judgment *new* Consecration Wake of Ashes *new* 75 Cavalier Unbreakable Spirit Eye for an Eye 90 Selfless Healer Justicar's Vengeance Word of Glory 100 Divine Purpose Crusade Inquisition *new* Priest [Return to Top]
      Power Word: Fortitude raid buff is back. Discipline
      New Mastery: Mastery: Reverence
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Castigation Twist of Fate Schism 30 Angelic Feather Body and Soul Masochism 45 Power Word: Solace Shield Discipline Mindbender 60 Psychic Voice Shining Force Dominant Mind 75 Lenience *new* Orison *new* Contrition *new* 90 Purge the Wicked Divine Star Halo 100 Luminous Barrier *new* Grace Evangelism Holy
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Enlightenment Trail of Light Enduring Renewal 30 Angelic Feather Body and Mind Perseverance 45 Light of the Naaru Guardian Angel Afterlife 60 Psychic Voice *new* Shining Force Censure 75 Surge of Light Binding Heal Circle of Healing 90 Benediction Divine Star Halo 100 Cosmic Ripple *new* Apotheosis Holy Word: Salvation *new* Shadow
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Fortress of the Mind Shadowy Insight Shadow Word: Void 30 Mania Body and Soul San'layn 45 Twist of Fate Misery Dark Void *new* 60 Last Word *new* Mind Bomb Psychic Horror 75 Auspicious Spirits Shadow Word: Death Shadow Crash 90 Lingering Insanity Mindbender Coming Soon! 100 Legacy of the Void Void Torrent *new* Surrender to Madness Rogue [Return to Top]
      Assassination
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Master Poisoner Elaborate Planning Blindside 30 Nightstalker Subterfuge Master Assassin *new* 45 Vigor Deeper Stratagem Marked for Death 60 Leeching Poison Elusiveness Cheat Death 75 Internal Bleeding Iron Wire Prey on the Weak 90 Venom Rush Toxic Blade Exsanguinate 100 Poison Bomb *new* Hidden Blades *new* Crimson Tempest Outlaw
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Swordmaster Quick Draw Ghostly Strike 30 Acrobatic Strikes Retractable Hook *new* Hit and Run 45 Vigor Deeper Stratagem Marked for Death 60 Iron Stomach Elusiveness Cheat Death 75 Dirty Tricks Blinding Powder *new* Prey on the Weak 90 Loaded Dice *new* Alacrity Slice and Dice 100 Dancing Steel *new* Blade Rush *new* Killing Spree Subtlety
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Weaponmaster Find Weakness Gloomblade 30 Nightstalker Subterfuge Shadow Focus 45 Vigor Deeper Stratagem Marked for Death 60 Soothing Darkness Elusiveness Cheat Death 75 Shot in the Dark *new* Strike from the Shadows Prey on the Weak 90 Dark Shadow Alacrity Enveloping Shadows 100 Master of Shadows Coming Soon Death from Above Shaman [Return to Top]
      Elemental
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Exposed Elements *new* Echo of the Elements *new* Elemental Blast *new* 30 Aftershock Master of the Elements Totem Mastery 45 Spirit Wolf *new* Earth Shield Static Charge *new* 60 High Voltage *new* Storm Elemental Liquid Magma Totem 75 Nature's Guardian Ancestral Guidance Wind Rush Totem *new* 90 Earthen Rage Primal Elementalist Icefury *new* 100 Unlimited Power *new* Stormkeeper Ascendance Enhancement
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Boulderfist Hot Hand Lightning Shield 30 Landslide Forceful Winds *new* Totem Mastery *new* 45 Spirit Wolf *new* Earth Shield Static Charge *new* 60 Searing Assault Hailstorm Overcharge 75 Nature's Guardian *new* Feral Lunge Wind Rush Totem 90 Crashing Storm Fury of Air Sundering 100 Elemental Spirits *new* Earthen Spike Ascendance Restoration
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Torrent Undulation Unleash Life 30 Crashing Waves Deluge Earth Shield 45 Spirit Wolf *new* Earthgrab Totem Static Charge *new* 60 Ancestral Vigor Earthen Wall Totem Ancestral Protection Totem 75 Nature's Guardian *new* Graceful Spirit Wind Rush Totem 90 Bottomless Depths Echo of the Elements Cloudburst Totem 100 High Tide Wellspring Ascendance Warlock [Return to Top]
      Affliction
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Shadow Embrace *new* Haunt Deathbolt *new* 30 Writhe in Agony Absolute Corruption Death's Embrace 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 Sow the Seeds Phantom Singularity Soul Harvest 75 Darkfury *new* Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Nightfall Coming Soon Grimoire of Sacrifice 100 Soul Conduit Creeping Death *new* Siphon Life Demonology
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Dreadlash *new* Demonic Strength *new* Biliescourge Bombers *new* 30 Demonic Calling Power Siphon *new* Doom *new* 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 From the Shadows *new* Soul Strike *new* Summon Vilefiend *new* 75 Darkfury *new* Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Inner Demons *new* Soul Conduit Grimoire of Service 100 Sacrificed Souls Demonic Consumption *new* Nether Portal *new* Destruction
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Flashover *new* Eradication Soul Fire 30 Reverse Entropy *new* Internal Combustion Shadowburn 45 Demon Skin Burning Rush Dark Pact 60 Inferno *new* Fire and Brimstone Cataclysm 75 Darkfury *new* Mortal Coil Demonic Circle 90 Roaring Blaze Grimoire of Supremacy Grimoire of Sacrifice 100 Soul Conduit Channel Demonfire Dark Soul *new* Warrior [Return to Top]
      Battle Shout (raid buff) is back. Arms
      New Abilities
      Sweeping Strikes New Mastery
      Mastery: Deep Wounds (Deep Wounds) Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 War Machine *new* Sudden Death Skullsplitter *new* 30 Double Time Impending Victory *new* Storm Bolt 45 Trauma Rend Avatar 60 Second Wind Bounding Stride Defensive Stance 75 Collateral Damage  *new* Warbreaker *new* Cleave 90 In For The Kill *new* Fervor of Battle Deadly Calm *new* 100 Anger Management Dreadnaught *new* Ravager Fury
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 War Machine Endless Rage Fresh Meat 30 Double Time Impending Victory *new Storm Bolt 45 Wrecking Ball Outburst Avatar 60 Furious Charge Bounding Stride Warpaint 75 Carnage Massacre Frothing Berserker 90 Frenzy Inner Rage Bloodbath 100 Reckless Abandon Dragon Roar Bladestorm Protection
      Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Shockwave Storm Bolt Warbringer 30 Safeguard Coming Soon Impending Victory 45 Coming Soon Best Served Cold Avatar 60 Warlord's Challenge Bounding Stride Crackling Thunder 75 Indomitable Devastator Coming Soon 90 Into the Fray Booming Voice Vengeance 100 Anger Management Heavy Repercussions Ravager
    • By Stan

A new Alpha Build went live yesterday and we have a bunch of Monk changes. Windwalkers gained some Brewmaster talents, there's a new single-target Vivify for both specializations, and Mistweavers lost a talent that allowed them to cast Soothing Mist while moving.
      We also updated our Battle for Azeroth Class Changes to correspond with all changes listed below. We looked at two new Allied Races, racial nerfs and new Azerite traits earlier today!
      Druid
      Balance
      Astral Communion (level 90 talent) removed. New Moon is a new level 90 talent. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Starlord Warrior of Elune Force of Nature 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Feral Affinity Guardian Affinity Restoration Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Stellar Flare Incarnation: Chosen of Elune 90 Shooting Stars Blessing of the Ancients New Moon *new* 100 Nature's Balance Stellar Drift Fury of Elune Feral
      Elune's Guidance (level 100 talent) removed. Feral Frenzy is a new level 100 talent. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Blood Scent Predator Lunar Inspiration 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Balance Affinity Guardian Affinity Restoration Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Jagged Wounds Incarnation: King of the Jungle 90 Sabertooth Brutal Slash Savage Roar 100 Moment of Clarity Bloodtalons Feral Frenzy *new* Restoration
      Moment of Clarity (level 100 talent) removed. Photosynthesis is a new level 100 talent. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Abundance Prosperity Cenarion Ward 30 Tiger Dash Renewal Wild Charge 45 Balance Affinity Feral Affinity Guardian Affinity 60 Mighty Bash Mass Entanglement Typhoon 75 Soul of the Forest Cultivation Incarnation: Tree of Life 90 Inner Peace Stonebark Spring Blossoms 100 Photosynthesis *new* Germination Flourish Hunter
      Marksmanship
      Serrated Shots (level 15 talent) removed. Serpent Sting is a new level 15 talent. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Master Marksman Serpent Sting *new* A Murder of Crows 30 Careful Aim *new* Volley *new* Explosive Shot 45 Trailblazer Natural Mending *new* Camouflage 60 Steady Focus Streamline *new* Hunter's Mark *new* 75 Born To Be Wild *new* Posthaste Binding Shot 90 Lethal Shots *new* Barrage Double Tap *new* 100 Calling the Shots *new* Lock and Load Piercing Shot Monk
      Brewmaster
      Brewmasters now have access to Vivify (Single-target heal). Tiger's Lust is now a level 75 talent (down from 30). Mystic Vitality is now a level 30 talent (up from 75). Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Eye of the Tiger Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Mystic Vitality Chi Torpedo 45 Light Brewing Gift of the Mists Black Ox Brew 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Summon Black Ox Statue Ring of Peace 75 Healing Elixir Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm 90 Special Delivery Rushing Jade Wind Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox 100 High Tolerance Elusive Dance Blackout Combo Mistweaver
      You can no longer move while channeling Soothing Mist. The talent's functionality has changed. Zen Pulse (level 15 talent) removed. Mist Wrap is now a level 15 talent (up from 45). Mana Tea is now a level 45 talent (up from 100). Diffuse Magic is now a level 30 talent (up from 75). Tiger's Lust is now a level 75 talent (down from 30). Essence Well is a new level 100 talent. Rising Thunder (level 100 talent) removed. Rising Mist is a new level 100 talent. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Mist Wrap Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Diffuse Magic Chi Torpedo 45 Lifecycles Spirit of the Crane Mana Tea 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Song of Chi-Ji Ring of Peace 75 Healing Elixir Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm 90 Summon Jade Serpent Statue Refreshing Jade Wind Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane 100 Essence Well *new* Focused Thunder Rising Mist *new* Windwalker
      Windwalkers now have access to Vivify (Single- target heal). Healing Elixir (level 30 talent) removed. Diffuse Magic is now a level 30 talent (up from 75). Chi Torpedo is now a level 30 talent (up from 75). Power Strikes is now a level 100 talent (down from 75). Fist of the White Tiger is now a level 45 talent (up from 60). Tiger's Lust is now a level 75 talent (down from 30). Tornado Kicks (level 60 talent) removed. Tiger Tail Sweep is a new level 60 talent. Combo Breaker (level 60 talent) removed. Summon Black Ox Statue is a new level 60 talent. Ring of Peace is no longer baseline, but available as a talent at level 60. Dampen Harm is a new level 75 talent. Wind Strikes (level 100 talent) removed. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Eye of the Tiger Chi Wave Chi Burst 30 Celerity Diffuse Magic Chi Torpedo 45 Ascension Fist of the White Tiger *new* Energizing Elixir 60 Tiger Tail Sweep *new* Summon Black Ox Statue *new* Ring of Peace *new*
      75 Inner Strength *new* Tiger's Lust Dampen Harm *new* 90 Hit Combo Rushing Jade Wind *new* Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger 100 Power Strikes Whirling Dragon Punch Serenity Priest
      Shadow
      Power Infusion (level 90 talent) removed and has no replacement now > Coming Soon! Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Fortress of the Mind Shadowy Insight Shadow Word: Void 30 Mania Body and Soul San'layn 45 Twist of Fate Misery Dark Void *new* 60 Last Word *new* Mind Bomb Psychic Horror 75 Auspicious Spirits Shadow Word: Death Shadow Crash 90 Lingering Insanity Mindbender Coming Soon! 100 Legacy of the Void Void Torrent *new* Surrender to Madness Rogue
      Assassination
      Dispatch (level 15 talent) has been renamed to Blindside. Level Talent 1 Talent 2 Talent 3 15 Master Poisoner Elaborate Planning Blindside 30 Nightstalker Subterfuge Master Assassin *new* 45 Vigor Deeper Stratagem Marked for Death 60 Leeching Poison Elusiveness Cheat Death 75 Internal Bleeding Iron Wire Prey on the Weak 90 Venom Rush Toxic Blade Exsanguinate 100 Poison Bomb *new* Hidden Blades *new* Crimson Tempest Previous Talent Changes
      We're covering talent changes every Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build. Here's a history of our previews so far:
      Alpha Build 26433 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26367 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26310 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26287 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26231 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26175 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26131 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26095 Talent Changes Alpha Build 26032 Talent Changes Alpha Build 25976 Talent Changes
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Zoo Warlock Deck.
    • By Stan

This week's Alpha Build 26476 added new class-specific Azerite traits to the game. Check them out!
      Our preview of this week's Alpha Build includes Dark Iron Dwarves & Mag'har Orcs and racial nerfs so far.
      New Azerite Traits
      Below is a list of class-specific Azerite traits that have been added to the game in this week's Alpha Build 26476.
      Death Knight
      Festermight - Bursting a Festering Wound grants you 205 Strength for 20 sec, stacking. Stacking this effect does not extend its duration. Spellreaper - When you successfully dispel an effect with Reap Magic, gain 1,647 Absorb for 20 sec. Demon Hunter
      Soulmonger - Consuming a Soul Fragment shields you, granting 700 Absorb for 3 sec. Druid
      Awakening - When you resurrect an ally with Rebirth, they Absorb 6,618 damage over 15 sec Shredding Fury - After your Tiger's Fury, your next four Shreds are increased by 93. Solitary Rejuvenation - If Rejuvenation is your only Heal over Time effect on the target, increase the healing of Rejuvenation by 187. Sunblaze - Solar Wrath increases the damage of your next Starsurge by 156. Hunter
      Dance of Death - Dire Frenzy has a chance equal to your critical strike chance to grant you 346 Agility for its duration. Shellshock - Each second Aspect of the Turtle is active, heal for 494. Unerring Vision - While Trueshot is active you gain 346 Critical Strike rating every sec, stacking up to 10 times. Venomous Fangs - Your pet's Basic Attack deals 78 additional damage to enemies suffering from your Serpent Sting. Mage
      Arcane Pressure - Arcane Barrage deals an additional 700 damage per Arcane Charge against targets below 20% health. Blaster Master - Fire Blast increases your Mastery by 0 for 3 sec. Eldritch Warding - Your Ice Barrier, Blazing Barrier, and Prismatic Barrier absorb 588 additional damage. Monk
      Strength of Spirit - While Fortifying Brew is active, heal for 370 every second. Paladin
      Stalwart Protector - When you cast Divine Shield, grant 734 absorb for 15 sec to nearby allies. Priest
      Sanctum - When you cast Fade, absorb 2,000 Magic damage for 10 sec. Rogue
      Footpad - Allies within 8 yds while your Sprint is active gain 311 Speed. Shaman
      Serene Spirit - When you cast Astral Shift and when Astral Shift ends, heal for 1,748. Warlock
      Lifeblood - When you use a Healthstone, gain 355 Leech for 20 sec. (May as well be a generic trait available to all Classes). Warrior
      Breach - When you damage an enemy with Heroic Leap, gain 235 Leech for 20 sec. Full List of Azerite Traits
      Below is a list of all Azerite traits that have been added to the game so far. The most recent traits have the *NEW* tag.
    • By Stan

Arcane Torrent and Every Man for Himself have been nerfed in this week's Alpha Build 26476.
      Arcane Torrent (Blood Elf Racial) no longer silences all enemies and interrupts spellcasting. It now removes 1 beneficial spells from enemies within 8 yards. Every Man for Himself (Human Racial) now shares a 90 sec cooldown with other similar effects (up from 30 sec) and has a 3 min cooldown (up from 2 mins). Name Effect (Alpha Build 26433) Effect (Alpha Build 26476) Arcane Torrent Silence all enemies within 8 yards for 1 sec and restore 3% of your Mana. Non-player victim spellcasting is also interrupted for 3 sec. Remove 1 beneficial effect from all enemies within 8 yards and restores 3% of your Mana. Every Man for Himself Removes all stun effects. This effect shares a 30 sec cooldown with other similar effects. (2 min coolown) Removes all stun effects. This effect shares a 90 sec cooldown with other similar effects. (3 min cooldown)