Damien

Elemental Shaman 7.2.5

165 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Elemental Shaman guide for Legion.

Hey there, haven't seen anything within the current ele TC (which primarily thrives on the shaman discord) that supports some of the conclusions drawn here. The talent lines in question that have questionable advice are the 15, 75, and 100 talent lines. I'll speak about them in order below:

For the level 15 line, everything seems out of place. The current hierarchy for that line is the opposite of what's indicated here. Totem Mastery >= Earthen Rage > Path of Flame is what all current testing that we've seen has reflected. Earthen Rage is around equal for heavy movement, Totem Mastery stays on top for motionless combat and light movement, and Path of Flame outside of the occasional use for its niche via Flame Shock spreading has no use in a raid setting. Path of Flame has not had a use in a raid setting since it was nerfed from 10% Lava Burst damage to 5% Lava Burst damage.

For the level 75 line, the only issue I see is with the evaluation of Icefury & EF. Icefury for single-target is effectively equal to Elemental Fusion, and while both fall behind Primal Elementalist Icefury at least has a niche for fights that require quick target swaps such as Gorefiend or Archimonde. Elemental Fusion has no such benefit, as even with 2-3 flame shocks it still falls behind PE.

For the level 100 line, the primary issue is with Lightning Rod. With the recent nerf to Lava burst & nerfs to EM along with the recent hotfix buff to LR it has actually pulled very slightly ahead of Ascendance for single-target. As such, all 3 will end up having use in the pre-patch on different fights with different demands. None of the talents on that line are unworthy of use in raids.

I do also see a couple of errors in the descriptions of the spells themselves. Ancestral Swiftness was re-buffed to provide 10% haste but is listed as 8%, and Elemental Mastery is listed as 30% Haste when it has been nerfed all the way to 20%.

The only other thing I found that I disagreed with was the note on Earthquake usage in the rotation section. Earthquake surpasses Earth Shock at 3 targets, not 5.

In addition, this actually helped me out as it listed a trinket I had completely forgotten about when I was testing them out before so thanks for that!

If you wanted to chat with me about these I'd be more than happy to through the shaman discord or if you post in my 7.0 guide thread - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745714928?page=1

I'll also try to keep an eye on this for replies as well.

Hey Gistwiki, Icefury is actually correctly evaluated on the Rotation page but somehow that update didn't find it's way into the Talents section, good catch :) Going to wait for some more practical data before making any major changes to the end tier as it's pretty difficult to make any absolutely concrete assumptions in a prepatch before the patch itself is even live. I'll also get those descriptions updated ASAP, thanks for the hawk eyes :3

Another detail worth mentioning that in Sims, AS and Echo are practically equal when it comes to raw ST.

Echo, however, is much more lenient on the unavoidable Lava Surge losses that naturally happen. This a considerable gameplay upgrade. Specially, as Gist mentioned, on the fights were PoF can be used. Since both Ancestral Swiftness and Echo of the Elements are very equal on dps, it might be useful the consideration to leave it to personal choice, at least on Single Target fights.

I noticed that a few places it still reads Enhancement instead of Elemental for shaman - specifically on the Stat Priority page.

Also - will there be any pages added to discuss the Artifacts / Relics / Legendaries etc? Would be curious on build paths to follow / best Relics to slot. Thanks!

What are the new stat weights? and would you choose a trinket with socket or a WF trinket?

16 hours ago, Sora said:

I noticed that a few places it still reads Enhancement instead of Elemental for shaman - specifically on the Stat Priority page.

Also - will there be any pages added to discuss the Artifacts / Relics / Legendaries etc? Would be curious on build paths to follow / best Relics to slot. Thanks!

The only mention was in the stat page and I fixed it :) Artifact stuff will be added when they become available :)

6 hours ago, Guest Lina said:

What are the new stat weights? and would you choose a trinket with socket or a WF trinket?

Usually trinkets prefer warforged.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Elemental Focus.

It might be passive, but you can manipulate the usage of Elemental Focus to min-max your damage.

Using Earth Shock when you have Elemental Focus up, guaranteed by Lava Burst.

You can delay Frost Shocks from Icefury, by fitting in LBs or until your next Lava Burst/Lava Surge to gain 10% additional damage on those Frost Shocks,

However, the travel time of Lava Burst delays the Elemental Focus activation, so an instant cast after Lava Burst won't gain the benefit from Elemental Focus. You can fit a single LB during the travel time.

2 hours ago, Guest Mojo Jojo said:

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Elemental Focus.

It might be passive, but you can manipulate the usage of Elemental Focus to min-max your damage.

Using Earth Shock when you have Elemental Focus up, guaranteed by Lava Burst.

You can delay Frost Shocks from Icefury, by fitting in LBs or until your next Lava Burst/Lava Surge to gain 10% additional damage on those Frost Shocks,

However, the travel time of Lava Burst delays the Elemental Focus activation, so an instant cast after Lava Burst won't gain the benefit from Elemental Focus. You can fit a single LB during the travel time.

I'll make a note of it to be safe, but part of the benefit of stacking Critical Strike is that Focus is up nearly all the time :)

I'm a little confused. In Tier 3, why is Lightning Surge Totem considered better than Voodoo Totem? Isn't Voodoo an AOE version of Hex? I would think that hexing a few enemies for 60 seconds would be better than stunning a few enemies for 5 seconds, but I'm sure I'm missing something important there, because Voodoo Totem seems extremely powerful.

3 hours ago, Guest Baluki said:

I'm a little confused. In Tier 3, why is Lightning Surge Totem considered better than Voodoo Totem? Isn't Voodoo an AOE version of Hex? I would think that hexing a few enemies for 60 seconds would be better than stunning a few enemies for 5 seconds, but I'm sure I'm missing something important there, because Voodoo Totem seems extremely powerful.

As this is a CC/utility tier you can choose whatever you want and it makes very little difference because it doesn't affect your DPS. That said, LST is recommended because stunning enemies is usually a lot more useful than hexing them, particularly in dungeons and raids. 

I appreciate all the work put into your guides!

While both of these talents have merit, Primal Elementalist Icon Primal Elementalist pulls noticeably ahead on fights where single target is of the highest important, and you can get full effectiveness out of your elemental.

"important" should be "importance"

I'm a little confused about the aoe rotation.

When you have 3 or more targets do you still maintain the full single target rotation but add earthquake or leave flame shock and lava burst out?

For example: aoe rotation= earthquake, earth shock >= 80 maelstrom and fill it up with chain lightning?

2 minutes ago, Guest Shammy said:

I'm a little confused about the aoe rotation.

When you have 3 or more targets do you still maintain the full single target rotation but add earthquake or leave flame shock and lava burst out?

For example: aoe rotation= earthquake, earth shock >= 80 maelstrom and fill it up with chain lightning?

It depends on the context. If your primary goal is to spread you damage as evenly as possible among 3 targets, you can leave out FS and LB. If one target has higher importance than the other targets (as is usually the case) you should leave in FS and LB.

1 hour ago, Guest Morf said:

Is the earthquake totem dead ?

No, it still deals decent sustained damage, but unfortunately it has a high cost and requires targets to live for most of its duration for it to be effective.

Is crit really that much more superior than mastery? Granted I don't know what that stat numbers look like in raid gear, but the scaling is far better for mastery than crit. Would mastery not be equal in terms of value with crit with how much damage overload actually copies at 84%, so when you do crit that overload damage also reflects it. Let alone more consistent/predictable damage and MS generation for ES's, also with LR being on par with ascendance would that not also devalue crit to some effect? or does the 40% for LR only effect the initial LB cast and not the overload portion of it?

sorry for the mini wall  thanks for any info

26 minutes ago, Guest will said:

Is crit really that much more superior than mastery? Granted I don't know what that stat numbers look like in raid gear, but the scaling is far better for mastery than crit. Would mastery not be equal in terms of value with crit with how much damage overload actually copies at 84%, so when you do crit that overload damage also reflects it. Let alone more consistent/predictable damage and MS generation for ES's, also with LR being on par with ascendance would that not also devalue crit to some effect? or does the 40% for LR only effect the initial LB cast and not the overload portion of it?

sorry for the mini wall  thanks for any info

Why does Mastery "scale" better than Critical Strike?

Mastery loses a lot of value because it doesn't interact with every spell, procs much lower return damage than Critical Strike, and doesn't proc Elemental Focus. Critical Strike also has excellent synergy with Ascendance, though even without Ascendance Critical Strike is still your best stat. The damage and Maelstrom generation also does not scale, so you're look at basically 175% damage and bonus Maelstrom on 3 spells (LB, Chain Lightning, and LvB) versus 250% damage + Elemental Focus on all spells + Ascendance burst. The damage bonus from Elemental Focus is also multiplicative with regular criticals.

Is the 4 piece bonus set worth keeping, I've noticed that the buff uptime is about 40%, less if i have good Surge procs.

On 7/26/2016 at 7:12 PM, DLanceTF said:

Is the 4 piece bonus set worth keeping, I've noticed that the buff uptime is about 40%, less if i have good Surge procs.

Yep!

Question for Mastery:  Actually with Shaman also in WoD you geht alot or % out or the # you put. Also the effect of it is not only 75% damage but also in top the Maelstrom. My question, I agree thst crit is better than Mastery, but isnt there a small amount or Mastery what would still make sense?

Second question: Is if interesting to go for a Icefury\Aftershock built? Especially Ehen thinking about having no T18-2p.

2 hours ago, Guest Noshock said:

Question for Mastery:  Actually with Shaman also in WoD you geht alot or % out or the # you put. Also the effect of it is not only 75% damage but also in top the Maelstrom. My question, I agree thst crit is better than Mastery, but isnt there a small amount or Mastery what would still make sense?

Second question: Is if interesting to go for a Icefury\Aftershock built? Especially Ehen thinking about having no T18-2p.

Already answered a little further up in the comments if you want to check that response out. Icefury currently is a little too much sustain/too little burst to be good for HFC (since we're so so deep into farm) but it will be a great choice for EN progress in Legion.

Hi, ist it possible to tell what the shaman will look like @110?

Personally, I loved the elemental in MoP. Stacking tempo until a certain cap was reached and then going for mastery.

Right now our matery is very very weak, but will this change with 110 or will the ele still favour crit / tempo?

What about the different races? Are they still balanced or will one race do exceptionally well?

Hi Furty. Thank you for the guide, I found it really useful. I particularly like how you include comments on what is good for questing and dungeons as well as for raids. Thanks again.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

With the most recent hotfixes bringing in significant nerfs to Mythic Kil'jaeden, only a day after Exorsus' World 2nd kill, the guild's twitter had some words to share with the WoW devs, and the encounter designers in particular:
      We'd already heard a fair amount of complaints from both Method and Exorsus previously, on the state Kil'jaeden was in for the first week and more, but these hotfixes do seem to indicate that KJ was overtuned even in Blizzard's estimation (this, in addition to the 10+ undocumented nerfs he had already received prior to Method's World First kill). We've also heard that there will be a big post coming where all the issues they've had with ToS will be discussed by the GM, Alveona:

What do you think about the situation, are Exorsus being too harsh on the devs or do they have a point?
    • By Starym

When +17 just isn't enough, it's time to move on to +19. Mione is just shy of that +20 barrier with this most recent solo endeavor in the Court of Stars, but at least it took half the time of the Vault of the Wardens clear, somewhere in the vicinity of 6 hours. Shave just 5+ hours off of that and the solo artist would be able to qualify for the Mythic Dungeon Invitational!

Let's see if that +20 barrier gets broken any time soon!
    • By Starym

Along with the previously announced class tuning and additional PvP class tweaks, today we're getting some significant nerfs to Mythic Fallen Avatar and Kil'jaeden! So we should be seeing another kill on big red quite soon. We also got some new additions to the overall class tuning that were not previously announced, specifically for Vengeance DHs, and all 3 Paladin specs.
      July 24 (source)
      Class, Raid, Items, and PvP hotfixes below will go live with maintenance in each region.
      Classes
      Death Knight Frost Fixed a bug preventing Hungering Rune Weapon from generating a Rune at the correct rate of once every 1.5 seconds. All damage abilities increased by 5%. Demon Hunter Vengeance Demon Spikes physical damage reduction increased to 12% (was 10%). Fracture damage decreased by 5%. Spirit Bomb damage decreased by 10%. Paladin Protection Increased the damage done by the following abilities by 4%: Avenger's Shield, Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Blessed Hammer, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, Eye of Tyr. Retribution Blade of Justice damage increased by 10% (unchanged in PvP). Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%. Zeal damage increased by 10%. Rogue Fixed a bug where Elusiveness reduced the amount of AOE damage reduction Feint provided. Paladin Holy Light of Dawn now functions correctly with Aura of Sacrifice. Class Halls
      Calydus will now appear if a player can accept or turn-in a quest with him, even if he's on a mission. Dungeons and Raids
      Tomb of Sargeras The Fallen Avatar The Fallen Avatar’s health is reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty. Kil’jaeden Kil'jaeden's health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty. Armageddon now creates 6 Armageddon Rains (was 8) in Mythic difficulty. Illidan's Sightless Gaze now deals less damage in all difficulties. Demonic Obelisk now spawns 3 Obelisks on the first cast in Mythic difficulty.
      Items
      Spectral Thurible will no longer damage creatures you are not in combat with. Warrior Arms The Great Storm's Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%). Ayala's Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.  
      Rogue All Specs Mantle of the Master Assassin duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds). Subtlety Denial of the Half-Giants  cooldown reduction reduced to 0.2 seconds per combo point spent (was 0.3 seconds).  
      Player versus Player
      Druid
      Balance PvP Template Armor reduced by 10%. Bladed Feathers grants 11% additional armor per rank in PvP (was 22.5% per rank). Ironfeather Armor now grants an additional 25% armor, down from 50% armor. Celestial Guardian now grants 10% spell damage reduction, down from 20%. Moonkin Form now grants 125% additional armor in PvP situations, down from 200%. Restoration PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%. PvP Template Mastery increased by 20%. Hunter
      Survival Holy Priests with Greater Fade active can now be correctly interrupted by Muzzle Mage
      Frost Frigid Winds increases chilling effects by 10% in PvP situations, down from 15%. Chilled reduces the movement speed of targets by 40% in PvP situations (was 50%). Priest
      Holy Ray of Hope's cooldown is increased to 60 seconds, up from 45 seconds. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%. PvP Template Mastery reduced by 30%. The heal over time effect of Renew now heals for an additional 75% in PvP, down from an additional 100%. Shaman
      Restoration Riptide's heal is increased by 15% in PvP situations, down from an additional 30%. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 3%. Warlock
      Affliction PvP Template Intellect increased by 3%. Destruction PvP Template Armor increased by 30%. PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%. Previous Hotfixes
      July 20 July 17 July 12 July 11 July 7
    • By Starym

We have some more tuning coming this week, along with the announced PvE/general side, we're also getting some PvP changes:
      Arempy (source)
      We're looking to make the following changes with maintenance in each region this week:

Druid - Balance PvP Template Armor reduced by 10%. Each rank of Bladed Feathers grants 12.5% additional armor in PvP, down from 25. Ironfeather Armor now grants an additional 25% armor, down from 50% armor. Celestial Guardian now grants 10% spell damage reduction, down from 20%. Moonkin Form now grants 125% additional armor in PvP situations, down from 200%.

Druid - Restoration PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%. PvP Template Mastery increased by 20%.

Mage - Frost Frigid Winds increases chilling effects by 10% in PvP situations, down from 15%. Chilled reduces the movement speed of targets by 40% in PvP situations, down from 50%.

Priest - Holy Ray of Hope's cooldown is increased to 60 seconds, up from 45 seconds. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%. PvP Template Mastery reduced by 30%. The heal over time effect of Renew now heals for an additional 75% in PvP, down from an additional 100%.

Shaman - Restoration Riptide's heal is increased by 15% in PvP situations, down from an additional 30%. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.

Warlock - Affliction PvP Template Intellect increased by 4%.

Warlock - Destruction PvP Template Armor increased by 30%. PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%.
    • By Stan

In this mini guide, we're looking at how to answer the call to battle and reach Argus. The quest will be active once Patch 7.3 goes live.
      Please note that this article contains spoilers.
      An Introduction to Argus
      “Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced…”
      Downfall of the Deceiver had dire consequences. Argus is the original homeworld of the eredar, once described as a utopian world whose inhabitants were both vastly intelligent and highly gifted in magic. It has since been twisted by demonic, chaotic energies and has become the stronghold of the Burning Legion and is even referred to as Legion's homeworld. (Source).
      Patch 7.3 is the biggest content patch ever introduced to the game. The Heroes of Azeroth will travel to Argus to put an end to Legion once and for all. From a gameplay perspective, the new planet contains three zones and their content is unlocked gradually as you complete the story line.
      For the latest information about Patch 7.3, check out our Argus hub.
      Argus Zones
      The planet is comprised of three zones - Krokuun, Mac'Aree and Anthoras Wastes.
      Krokuun
      The first area to start the Argus experience is Krokuun. Green circles on the map indicate Invasion Points, golden icons are Lightforged Beacons used to teleport back to and from the Vindicaar. Argus has no flight points or paths and teleporting (traveling) is faster than on Azeroth. You can't teleport between different Lightforged Beacons, but you can teleport to any Lightforged Beacon aboard the Vindicaar. Lightforged Beacons for areas are unlocked through quests.

The Vindicaar
      Before we proceed, it's important to talk about the Vindicaar. The vessel plays a huge role on Argus. It serves for transport for both factions and it's important to know what you can find aboard the ship. Every zone will have a separate Vindicaar and it seems we will be using it even in Antorus the Burning Throne raid to travel to the Seat of the Pantheon to fight Argus the Unmaker and imprison Sargeras.
      Vindicaar Map
      Below is a picture of the Vindicaar map. Important quest givers and turn-ins will always be marked with yellow question or exclamation marks on the map.
      The Netherlight Crucible - a system to empower new and existing Relics can be found at 57, 71. Vindicaar Matrix Core - "Warlords of Draenor" style zone perks for Argus can be found at 49, 44. Only one perk can be active at any given time. Examples Light's Judgment Lightforged Warframe The Navigation Console is at 42, 22. You right-click it and pick a Lightforged Beacon to teleport to.
      Reaching the Vindicaar
      After you unlock the Vindicaar you can use it to teleport back to Dalaran at any time and vice versa. A Lightforged Beacon will be available at Krasus Landing in Dalaran and a portal to Dalaran from the Vindicaar will unlock too, but if you're lost on Argus and need to find a Lightforged Beacon to transport you back to the Vindicaar, it's essentially faster to just use Dalaran Hearthstone and reach the Vindicaar from Krasus Landing in Dalaran.
      This is how Krasus Landing in Dalaran looks like if you haven't unlocked the Lightfoged Beacon to the Vindicaar yet. The portal will appear to the left side of the High Vindicator when it becomes available.

Once you descend to Krokuun a portal will unlock that can be accessed at any time. If you want to get to Dalaran, the Vindicaar portal is at 40, 33.

Argus Campaign
      In this section, you will learn everything about how to get to Argus and unlock the campaign.
      Getting to Argus
      The first quest is an auto-accept, which means it will automatically appear in your quest log wherever you are. The Alliance has a different intro than the Horde, but after traveling to Argus, both factions will be completing the same quests.
      Alliance Intro
      The Hand of Fate (Alliance) As an Alliance player, take the Dalaran portal to Stormwind and go to Stormwind Harbor to talk to Vereesa Windrunner (21, 30) and turn in the quest
      Two If By Sea (Alliance) Accept the new quest and speak to Vereesa Windrunner. She will have a dialogue option to set sail for Exodar. Horde Intro
      The Hand of Fate (Horde) As a Horde player, take the Dalaran portal to Orgrimmar and go to Bladefist Bay in Durotar to talk to Lady Liadrin on the Sunstrider (58, 12) and turn in the quest.
      Two If By Sea You learn that the Draenei crafted a vessel to take you to Argus safely. It's called the Vindicaar, your main transportation hub on Argus. Accept the quest from Lady Liadrin and set sail for Exodar. Turn in the quest by talking to Vindicator Boros on Azuremyst Isle (21, 55) once you arrive. Accept the next quest from him. Aethas Sunreaver: I see the Alliance answered the call as well.
      Continuation for Both Factions
      Light's Exodus (Alliance) At this point, you will notice the Horde ship that will be just opposite yours and the quests will be the same too. Turn left and take down the path leading to Exodar and Prophet Velen simply by following Vindicator Boros and the rest of the crew (Vereesa & Arathor). Light's Exodus (Horde) Boros tells you to go to Exodar, where Velen and other Draenei gathered in the Vault of Lights. Turn left and follow him and the rest (Aethas and Liadrin) down the path to Exodar. Once you enter Exodar your movement speed will be increased by 60% (Light of the Chosen) and Prophet Velen will speak to you. Vidicator Boros: Come. I will show you to the Vault of Lights. The others await our arrival. Lady Liadrin: Impressive. The Legion won't expect a force this strong. Vinocator Boros: Argus is our ancestral home. We will not see it in the Legion's hands any longer. High Vindicator says: prophet Velen is just ahead, champions. Prophet Velen: Fellow draenei... champions of Azeroth... the time has come to invade Argus. Prophet Velen: We will save our world and put a stop to the Burning Legion... once and for all. Prophet Velen: Come, champion. Let the Light guide your path! When you zone in, you will notice both Alliance & Horde leaders and Illidan talking to Velen. Illidan Stormrage: The Legion grows desperate. We should strike now while their attention remains focused on Azeroth. Prophet Velen: You are right, Illidan. This may be our best chance to gain the upper hand. Talk to Velen to end the quest  
      The Vindicaar Accept the quest from Velen and board the Vindicaar that's now preparered for your assault. You must establish a beacon to transport you to the vessel. Prophet Velen: Lend me your strength, champion. We will open the way together. Right-click the Light Crystal to activate it (1.1 second cast). Afterward, you will be channeling another spell for 15 seconds until a Lightforged Beacon will appear allowing you to board the Vindicaar that's ready to travel to Argus for the very first time. Prophet Velen: The Exodar has long been crippled by the crash that brought us to this world many years ago. Prophet Velen: Every spare moment, every resource, has gone toward the birth of a new vessel. Our instrument of retribution. Prophet Velen: The way is open. Come, children of Argus, allies, champions. The Vindicaar awaits! Conversation upon boarding the Vindicaar: Lothraxion: My brethren in the Army of the Light await our arrival. Only together will we achieve victory. Prophet Velen: The Light will guide us to them. Romuul, begin final preparations and ensure our forces are accounted for. It is time. Grand Artificer Romuul: Yes, Prophet. Right away. Hand in the quest at Prophet Velen (35, 45 aboard the Vindicaar on Azuremyst Isle).
      Into the Night Argus awaits, accept the quest from Prophet Velen to travel to Argus aboard the Vindicaar. Prophet Velen: Let me know when you are ready to depart. Talk to Prophet Velen and click on "I am ready." to travel to Argus. A trailer will play shortly after you find yourself on Argus. Conversation after you enter Argus aboard the Vindicaar Illidan Stormrage: Their next blast will decimate us-- unless we strike first. Prophet Velen: We must destroy the weapon while it is still recharging! Romuul, deploy a bunker below! Grand Artificier Romuul: Bunker deployed, Prophet! Turn in the quest at Prophet Velen and accept the next one.
      Alone in the Abyss Prophet Velen has another quest for you. Speak to Romuul to disembark the Vindicaar. Prophet Velen: Romuul, send our vanguard to establish a front. Grand Artificier Romuul: Activating transport array. Prophet Velen: Champion, we will descend together once you are prepared. Grand Artificier Romuul says: On your mark, champion. Talk to Romuul and select the option: "Take me to the surface." Conversation after you descend: Illidan Stormrage: Come, let us show Sargeras' ilk what they have brought upon themselves. Exodar Vindicator: Our home... what has it become? Prophet Velen: Hold your ground! We must protect the Vindicaar with our lives!
      On Argus
      Three new quests will become available simulatenously. Righteous Fury from Velen and Overwhelming Power from Illidan. Both can be found at 60, 79 in Krokuun (Argus). If you walk down the path, A Stranger's Plea can be picked up from Chieftain Hatuun at 58, 78. Should you decide to go back to the Vindicaar, you will find a portal at 63, 81 in Krokuun (Argus) that will take you back to the vessel.