FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Epsilon

7.0 Demonology Addons

Ok guys/girls, I use Tellmewhen religiously, love its flex abilities and customization.
Answer is, they take lowest 'totem' slot open when they are summoned, so best I get is 4 totems up at any times (3x imps 1x dread) but thats with lots of procs.

Screen shot included to show you how I setup them, but honestly you can track them and set it up how you like. Basically setup Icons as totems and have bar/icon track a single totem, repeat for all 5 (encase or 3 or 4 w/e you feel works).

Currently working on showing which have buffs (empowerment) but havent cracked that one yet.

As far as I can tell, that won't show imps generated by the Impending Doom talent, and as of now neither does zPets. It accounts for them in its Consumption gauge, but it doesn't show them on the bar.

Be nice if AffDots were still working (not updated for rework, fairly certain this addon is obsolete) because it used to show when your dots would tick over the duration. Which is really useful given how the new Doom works.b

Doom's new behavior is REALLY strange, and I'd like to know if anyone has looked into this. What I've noticed is that Doom seems to tick at a constant rate, even when refreshed. So if you refresh it when there are 5 seconds left, you'll still get a tick (and an imp if you have Impending Doom) in 5 seconds. The interval between damage ticks remains constant, but the other thing is that you can only generate one imp per cast with Impending Doom. If you cast and immediately refresh Doom on a target dummy, what I'm seeing is that after the interval stated on your tooltip, you get damage and an imp, but at the end of the buffed duration you only get damage.

Hello guys, i solved the wild imps / dreadstalker traking. in a very simple way.

The wild imps is like is showed on the pictures. and the dreadstalkers is just the track of the cd.

WoWScrnShot_091316_025135.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091316_030446.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091316_025850.jpg

Edited by alegadom
missing picture

Hey guys, I wondered if anyone knows a WA for a total demon count? 

and/or a Demonbolt calculator? I saw both in a youtube video recently of a demo lock and the calculator looked at how many pets were active and gave you a % your demonbolt was being amplified by. 

Thanks! 

On 15.9.2016 at 11:29 AM, italkinl33t said:

Hey guys, I wondered if anyone knows a WA for a total demon count? 

and/or a Demonbolt calculator? I saw both in a youtube video recently of a demo lock and the calculator looked at how many pets were active and gave you a % your demonbolt was being amplified by. 

Thanks! 

Might be worth checking out https://wago.io/categories/classes/warlock/demonology