FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Treloagori

7.0 Frost DK obliterate

Quick question about obliterate. Currently the spell says it does 30k damage on my bars. But when i did some raiders training dummy damage testing the numbers felt low and i did some checking. NON crit oblit deals 22k damage and with killing machine proc it deals 43ishk damage. And generally oblit damage numbers feel and seem a bit low with my 740ilvl gear. Do the raiding training dummies lower my damage dealt or something on them?? AM i missing something here??? OR just blizz !@#$ed up the numbers???

Try using a regular training dummy. I had the same issue last night when trying out rotations and when I moved from Raiding Dummy to Standard dummy it seemed to be a damage difference. Let me know if this is not the case for you.

i made a post also on battle.net forums and some1 said that since oblit is only physical damage and the dummies have armor thats why we see the numbers difference. well it for me it seems the same damage loss either on boss or normal dummy... just lower than the number on the spell. so probably armor factor..

Make sure you're not just looking at Oblit main hand dmg, the tooltip says it hits with both weps doing a total of 30k~ dmg.

On 7/22/2016 at 3:18 AM, Tacozz said:

Make sure you're not just looking at Oblit main hand dmg, the tooltip says it hits with both weps doing a total of 30k~ dmg.

^This, Obliterate now hits with both hands and rings in two data points instead of one.