FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
abcd123

info unholy , assassination , dh

Didnt play since early warlods of draenor

I II play again but only PVP so i got a question what is safest pick for me ?

Should I wait for legion and play as Demon hunter because he will be overpowered ?

Or pick Assassination Rogue or Unholy Dk but im scared they will get nerf at legion and I will end game before I start 

Anyway I look for good pvp melee pvp class. Thx

As far as Assassination rogue in Beta....you are now a Bleed applicator  with rupture garrote...and Hemmorraghe....u will very rarely use envenom from what ive seen sofar...i myself loved my rogue in WOD...even tho out aoe sucked....but this new gamestyle is not to my liking.

i rarely give second hand information, as i give you second hand information, but from my understand demon hunter wasn't fairing all that well in beta pvp. unholy is very likely to see some degree of nerf, however, they will still be a very solid choice. apocalypse alone is devastating. Assassination has huge bursts and as ram said is about bleeds more then anything now. 

However, its exceedingly difficult to say how things will fair. The first days alone of an xpac can see huge nerfs and there will likely be several waves of them. So, its hard to say who is going to get nerf bagged and who isn't. That being said though, even if some parts are nerfed, unholy and assassination are going to be fairly strong.

Now myself i'm liking survival hunter a lot. I find they have a huge tool kit to play with as well as pretty huge burst and can provide fairly constant pressure. So, you might wanna play with survival and see how you like it.