FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Asmaidos

Tier Bonus Nerf??

The Tooltip is already updated to 2%. Also Vicious Hellhouds droppt massivly in damage. They used to be my first or second damagesource. Now they are way down at the bottom. Seems like Dreadstalkers are worth a try now.

Edited by Asmaidos

9 hours ago, Asmaidos said:

The Tooltip is already updated to 2%. Also Vicious Hellhouds droppt massivly in damage. They used to be my first or second damagesource. Now they are way down at the bottom. Seems like Dreadstalkers are worth a try now.

But I can't find anything in the Patch notes of the last Hotfix..

man, sorry for the language but those motherfuckers. Really??? 1 month? We cant have fun for one month after an expansion rife with nerfs and mediocre dps?! One month where progression or raiding no longer matters or means anything. Ive been playing beta, you will literally be breaking your tier set in the first couple hours of play and loosing the class trinket AT THE LATEST the second you hit 110 where it becomes dead.

this is bullshit.

Edited by vaeevictiss

All this does is expose how bad Demo is at 110.  Ya'll knew this was coming.  This should be about an 11.5% decrease in DPS.  Now your top damage source will be your Imps.  Dreadstalker use is probably still a no if you have the class trinket.  You still want copious amounts of imps.  This will just give you a closer taste of Legion Demo as the Felstalkers and Satyrs won't exist soon.  So now is a great time to see how the spec will really play.

We always get nerfed.  Always.  We find ways to overcome.  No point complaining.  It's not going to reverse itself.  Get out there and test away because Demo will only get worse without some necessary changes.

All you'll add to that in Legion is Thal'Kiel's Consumption which requires an addon to properly use.  Have fun generating any valuable DPS switch without TKC available.

you would be using dreadstalkers too right? and TKC is sick. Its a noticeable chunk of HP it drops from the target. I was doing the last boss of black rook hold and i hit TKC right when there was some buff that went out apparently and if i remember it hit for something sick. like close to 1m

Really tired of Demo being the worst of the three specs. And I'm tired of playing Destro because the other two specs just aren't up to it. But I guess we will take what we can get. I don't know how locks will be in Mythic+ dungeons. Will be interesting to see how all of this plays out. 

I strongly suggest you get used to Destro as its utility, burst target swapping, and superior cleave makes it the most useful in Mythic dungeons and will probably spearhead Mythic progression as we will be the best class to cleave onto priority adds while still damaging the primary target.  I'm heavily leaning on powering up Destro artifact first for this reason.  

I'll also be leveling a DK right behind because they are awesome to play just in case Warlocks turn out pooey.

4 hours ago, Zagam said:

I strongly suggest you get used to Destro as its utility, burst target swapping, and superior cleave makes it the most useful in Mythic dungeons and will probably spearhead Mythic progression as we will be the best class to cleave onto priority adds while still damaging the primary target.  I'm heavily leaning on powering up Destro artifact first for this reason.  

I'll also be leveling a DK right behind because they are awesome to play just in case Warlocks turn out pooey.

Yea, I'll be leveling something behind my lock. Blizzard likes to kill off some specs for locks.

2 hours ago, Roblinz said:

So is it Hand of Guldan at 1 shard or 4 at the moment?

Currently, in pre-patch, you'll still be using HoG at 1-3 shards if you have the class trinket.