FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Best Paladin spec for Challenge Modes?

Yo, Zag here, I'm 9/9 gold on my Warlock, but I wanna help my lady get 9/9 on her Paladin. She's MS Holy and OS Ret, but from what I remember, Holy would be pretty bad for Challenge Modes. Confirm/Deny? Trying to figure out the best configuration to steamroll them. Best if she goes Prot? I think I'd form a team like this:

Demo Warlock

Ele Shaman/Frost Mage

Survival Hunter

Prot Paladin

Resto Shaman

If she heals, comp would switch to...

Demo Warlock

Holy Paladin

Survival Hunter

Blood DK

Ele Shaman/Frost Mage

Anyone do these as Holy and testify that it's alright? She's VERY good at what she does. She doesn't raid a lot because of med school, so I'm planning on getting her her pretty xmog set as an early bday gift (even though she has to work at it). Thoughts?

I cannot really give any opinions about what paladin spec is the better for CMs however the 2nd group setup look much stronger to me.

You have more stuns in that setup because of the OP howling blast. DK would bring more utility overall such as army, howling blast if not that, then gorefiends grasp in some cases. Everybody says DK tank is OP, and paladin heal is OP :D combine the 2, and win :)

Well when I ran it, we went Prot Pally, Aff Lock, Surv Hunter, Frost Mage, Resto Druid. It was pretty simple back then, and I'm a monster now with Demo, so Demo will outperform the crap out of the other specs making these rather trivial. Just not sure what she'd be running into in terms of difficulty as Holy. Pretty sure we're going to take her as Prot and let a MW Monk or Resto Shaman laugh their way to gold with us.

• Like 1

Well, yes healing can be really stressful in CMs. But I will let a proper paladin answer :)

By the way, I like this birthday present idea :) I am sure she will like it. At least I would like it for sure. Unfortunately on my realm it is very hard to get even 4 other decent players to do the tries constantly.

openraid.us. This is the best website to find this sort of stuff. With it, I've found players to team up with me to complete Heroic Sha, Glory of Pandaria Raider (T14) and mount runs. They've all been extremey successful.

openraid.us. This is the best website to find this sort of stuff. With it, I've found players to team up with me to complete Heroic Sha, Glory of Pandaria Raider (T14) and mount runs. They've all been extremey successful.

Yes, I know about that site: ) It's more like the lack of self-esteem in me, that I would not be too successful in those groups. ^^