FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xeiion

warlock demo questions

Hello i got two questions for demo since i just changed this spec after got my lei shen trinket.

i was wonder on hand of guldan when 4 second left your using the second charge and go inside demon form, but when your going to use next hand of guldan is that like 4 second away from second charge or? and also the other question about lei shen trinket is it normal it never procs .

my character.

http://www.wowprogre...ormscale/Xeiion

http://eu.battle.net...rmscale/Xeiion/

Trying to figure out what you're asking. I'll take a stab.

1) Hand of Guldan's proper use is to cast it when it has 2 charges or has 4 seconds left to recharge its 2nd charge. After casting HoG once, cast 2 other spells then cast Hand of Guldan a 2nd time. Immediately after casting the 2nd Hand of Guldan, you'll want to pop into Metamorphosis to buff the resulting 2 stack of Shadowflame.

2) I highly doubt your trinket is 'never' proccing, but it does have a rather large randomized internal cooldown. You should be seeing a proc within 2-3 seconds of entering combat most of the time as well as seeing an AVERAGE proc of once per 90-120 seconds. You can go long periods of time without a proc just as much as you can get back to back procs. It is very random.

Zagam's stickies swallow sadness whenever a post like this happens.

For Hand of Gul'Dan, if you're about to have 2 charges, then use one. With about 2 seconds left in the duration of the DoT, drop your second Hand of Gul'Dan and swap to demon form.

As for Lei Shen's trinket, yes, it will occasionally not proc. It's also a very fast proc, so make sure that you have some type of add-on that allows you to keep track of it. Attaching a sound to the proc helps a ton. I use Weak Auras for this.

Edited by Omaric

I assume you're referring to Zagam's opening rotation. The idea behind dropping meta to cast that again is to buy yourself more time via Demonic Power to switch BACK to meta, get off some boosted soulfires, and spend as much time after that spamming ToC.

As for the trinket, welll, they've covered it. Fast damned responses, lol.

Trying to figure out what you're asking. I'll take a stab.

1) Hand of Guldan's proper use is to cast it when it has 2 charges or has 4 seconds left to recharge its 2nd charge. After casting HoG once, cast 2 other spells then cast Hand of Guldan a 2nd time. Immediately after casting the 2nd Hand of Guldan, you'll want to pop into Metamorphosis to buff the resulting 2 stack of Shadowflame.

2) I highly doubt your trinket is 'never' proccing, but it does have a rather large randomized internal cooldown. You should be seeing a proc within 2-3 seconds of entering combat most of the time as well as seeing an AVERAGE proc of once per 90-120 seconds. You can go long periods of time without a proc just as much as you can get back to back procs. It is very random.

Doing LFR last night was both maddening and awesome... the trink procced, 5 times in a row, during the Council. meaning, i had AMPLE time to get full cast dooms up on everything. I was so pissed because... WHY NOT ON PROGRESSION

yea im sorry for the bad post never posting on forums always read them i tried the hand of guldan rotation works pretty well, but my lei shen trinket never procs in start maybe late fight only been trying to test it on dummy