Sign in to follow this  
epurator

Legion Food/Flask/Potion

Hi there,

I would like to know the name for protection warrior :

- Food name

- Flask name

- Potion name

that we will use in Legion (versatility ? Stamina ? Str ?)

Good morning Epurator.

To answer your question, I would imagine the following consumables would be used:

Flask of Ten Thousand ScarsFlask of Ten Thousand Scars / Flask of the Countless ArmiesFlask of the Countless Armies

If the stat values remain the same then you might be eating Azshari SaladAzshari Salad.

As for the potion, I'm not entirely sure. Currently my guess would be Potion of the Old WarPotion of the Old War.

Thanks Sajakain

I was wondering if Stamina Flask  will be oriented on survival & Strenght one for DPS ?

So we will not use Versatility food (Survival). Gain from haste food > to versatility food.

Strength flask is very, very good for survivability since Ignore Pain scales extremely well with it.

Haste is by far our best stat. Though once we have better sims we may have haste break points that will make using other food better in some cases, but for the time being Haste is the king of stats for prot (and honestly most other melee specs, due to the changes to GCD) so stick with that.

Haste is a good stat, but it is not so much better than mastery. Haste loses value against unblockable damage due to the fact that its primary benefit is that it allowed a higher uptime on Shield Block. Fights with large damage spikes, magical damage, or DoTs will benefit far less from haste than they will mastery or versatility (to 10%). You should have both haste and mastery food available to suit the damage type of the fight.