FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nandrobol

newish wow player, a few questions about druids

hey.

I've been doing PvP BGs as RESTO and raiding and the 5 man raids with GUARDIAN. I just found out the gear I got for my guardian doesn't convert to intellect when i switch to resto for pvp? damn do I need to basically raid as both healer and tank and get two sets of gear?

when I boosted the char to 100 the gear it gave me would automaticlaly switch between agility and intellect I think??

thanks for the help i will continue to read the guides on this site they are good...

Most gear does swap, but some pieces don't. The only gear that doesn't are your Rings, Neck, Back, and Trinkets.

6 hours ago, Carrn said:

Most gear does swap, but some pieces don't. The only gear that doesn't are your Rings, Neck, Back, and Trinkets.

The only thing here to know is the expansion. Pre-WoD gear doesn't convert, WoD gear converts not counting jewelry and in legion jewelry won't have primary stats (as far as i read at least) so almost every piece of gear except legendaries and trinkets will be viable for every spec.

Edited by ForumWarrior