FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
EvilHakik

WW Monk Looking for help.

Hi, Im just curious as to what 2H WW Stat priority is, Every site i check says different things, Can a WW monk who

knows what hes doing help me out.

Thanks! =)

I'm pretty sure the stat priority is the same for all types of weapons. 9k haste then crit and mastery pretty close with a little higher crit.

If you have the rune of reorigination then mastery shoots up in priority.

Also, if you post your armory i think someone here should be able to help you out more, but as far as I know Ask Mr. Robot does a pretty good job with the stat priority.

I typically look for Agi first as it is our main AP stat. Stamina isn't something you need to worry about. Look for hit, up to 7.5% for Special Attacks, then Exp, also up to 7.5%, followed by Haste which is a big help in getting Chi back faster and you attack speed. After that, Crit and Mastery. I am now to the point where I am looking for more Mastery as everything else is pretty solid. However, my Haste is currently at 5,300 so that's ok, not great, but ok. Get Dancing Steel enchant.

Hope this helps some.

you need 7.5 Hit and Exp first. Then you depending if you have rune of re-origination or not makes a huge difference. If you do have it Mastery value is really high. I have one from RF, got lucky and got it on my 3rd attempt 2 normal and 3rd shot with bonus roll. With this and what i have i get about 110% from 10 stacks, well not sure now as i changed a few pieces but imagine it is close to there, with the mastery buff. I only ever use TeB without the Re-origination buff when I'm around 18+ stacks of TeB or is in a phase where bosses take extra damage because there is a max of 20 stacks. Like it is mentioned in the guide here you would want to use it at the very end of the buff's duration so you can get the your crit and haste to augment your TeB buff which can lead to very big crits.

I'm sitting around 5.1k haste, 3.1k crit and 5.7k mastery. Also remember that the higher your haste the more you have to be on top of your game not to get overflowing energy.

But without the Rune of re-origination it is recommended to go haste then crit then mastery as mastery is useless outside of TeB.

Note: Ask Mr. Robot is useless, at least for me as i cannot figure out the proper stat weight when you have rune of re-origination.

Finally like the previous poster said to link your armory which will give us a better idea of what you have and how to improve it.

Edited by Tydorstus