FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PaasHaaS

Season 7 - What are your plans?

Just a few hours remaining before season 7 hits and I was wondering what everyone has planned for this one.

I was intending on finally playing Witch Doctor, but a certain ring nerf annoyed me enough to change this to Demon Hunter.

With the launch of Legion (and its pre-events) not far away now, and the fact that I'm changing main/leveling a druid in WoW, I'm not expecting to be playing a lot of D3 at all this season. However I would still like to get as far into the season rewards as possible, just for the sake of it.
Since DH starts with the UE set, which is one of their very best sets, this saves me a nice bit of time collecting already, hence the DH choice.

So what's everyone hoping to do this season? Full ignore (FU @ another wizard dominated meta), casual fun until Legion or tryharding those leaderboards?

I always do the same thing with seasons. I play constantly for the first 2 weeks, normally break 1k paragon and then get bored and never touch the game again until the next season. 

This season will most likely be the same, with me playing a DH to just speed farm as UE. 

• Like 1

I'll be doing the same as Blainie, play for a few weeks and then will likely get bored of farming and stop.  Again I'll likely play a Monk this season, maybe power level a wizard at some point.  Don't know if any guildies are going to be playing much this season, so if they end up not playing then I'll likely stop earlier than normal.

I'll do what i do every season. Ignore it for about a week. Then whine and have my hardcore friend carry me a couple hundred paragon levels. Decided I hate the class I'm playing, try to switch, get mad, and rage quit. 

would like to get some of the pets though, might be a pet farming season for me :)