FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gammelvarg

Apocalypse question

When we get the weapon, will bursting sores from the first tier add to the damage from when Apocalypse burst festering wounds?

900% dmg + 8*festering wound(with aoe) + 8 ghouls seems just a tad op and making the other two talents fall way behind. 

Please correct me if i am wrong here, messing around with talents and checking talents for a decent speed while leveling.

Also sorry if i missed if this has been confirmed/revoked in another post.

Dah, Bursting Sores does apply to Apocalypse. As stated in the tooltip, it bursts all sores on the target with no other effect other than to summon ghouls. It seems like a lot, but compared to the hefty legion health pools and high resistance it's good but not op. 

As for the other talents looking shit, All Will Serve pretty much is. Needs a bit more imo than just a piddly little archer ghoul that adds no respectable contribution than a mediocre auto-attack. Ebon Fever is in a much better place, but it's niche. More for consistent AOE damage than focused burst like Bursting Sores. Good PvE and possible Arena talent.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Mobytums

2 hours ago, Mobytums said:

Dah, Bursting Sores does apply to Apocalypse. As stated in the tooltip, it bursts all sores on the target with no other effect other than to summon ghouls. It seems like a lot, but compared to the hefty legion health pools and high resistance it's good but not op. 

As for the other talents looking shit, All Will Serve pretty much is. Needs a bit more imo than just a piddly little archer ghoul that adds no respectable contribution than a mediocre auto-attack. Ebon Fever is in a much better place, but it's niche. More for consistent AOE damage than focused burst like Bursting Sores. Good PvE and possible Arena talent.

Hope that helps.

all will serve was amazing powerful in beta so they nerfed it, however, they are planning to tune it back up so it may actually be beneficially again, agreed its dooky right now, but there is hope they will polish the turd :)

Correct me if i am wrong here but doesn't all will serve need to be a little better then the rest out of the box? 
The other two has more things scaling with it on the weapon and gear later on.

Thanks for the two informative replies above, they helped.

I feel like a kid looking at a cool truck and asking question about everything!

Edited by Gammelvarg

On 8/20/2016 at 11:43 AM, Gammelvarg said:

Correct me if i am wrong here but doesn't all will serve need to be a little better then the rest out of the box? 
The other two has more things scaling with it on the weapon and gear later on.

Thanks for the two informative replies above, they helped.

I feel like a kid looking at a cool truck and asking question about everything!

ebon fever is very strong and for early questing you can basically just spam outbreak on trash groups and do stupid dps. plus as you said it scales really well. all will serve hasn't been buffed yet to my knowledge (it may have been but i don't think it way) so its still falls behind the other two talents. again this is simply because it was broken in early beta, just did way too much dps, so they nerf bagegd it. i'd personally like them to buff it, having two pets at a time would be fun, however, the other two talents are too powerful in comparison to pass up. 

6 hours ago, demonardvark said:

ebon fever is very strong and for early questing you can basically just spam outbreak on trash groups and do stupid dps. plus as you said it scales really well. all will serve hasn't been buffed yet to my knowledge (it may have been but i don't think it way) so its still falls behind the other two talents. again this is simply because it was broken in early beta, just did way too much dps, so they nerf bagegd it. i'd personally like them to buff it, having two pets at a time would be fun, however, the other two talents are too powerful in comparison to pass up. 

walp, guides were updated, sure enough all will serve is strong again :D