FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Slothis

Legion invasion weapons

Dont know if this is the right were it should be posted but here i go.

Ive defended atleast 25 invasion these past days and still hasnt been given my damn invasion weapon,

Ive got several Coalesced Fel but no weapon on sight.

Are they really that rare or am I just unlucky? Looking for Fel Hacker: One-Handed Axe for my prot pally.

I think you just being unlucky and their drop rate is not that great. I did invasions on 3 toons, got loads of gear but only 1 weapon so far.

• Like 1

Oh, okey! Do you know that if a weapon drop ill be able to use it or is there a possibility that i can loot weapons from other classes aswell ?

40 minutes ago, Slothis said:

Oh, okey! Do you know that if a weapon drop ill be able to use it or is there a possibility that i can loot weapons from other classes aswell ?

As far as I know, these weapons behave as any other loot, meaning you get a drop for the loot spec you choose.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2016 at 3:54 AM, Pandacho said:

As far as I know, these weapons behave as any other loot, meaning you get a drop for the loot spec you choose.

I'm not so sure about that. I was doing an invasion with my Warrior specced Arms and got the One-Handed Axe. Of course, I wouldn't put it past me that I may have been in a different spec with a single Two-Hander. I've been known to not pay attention to such details.

Edit: Since Arms is a fresh spec for my Warrior, I may have had the Looting on something different, as well. Probably Fury.

Edited by Helskore

Are the legion invasion weapons those chests we get after round 2 and round 4 of each invasion? 

Anyway those chests i tested and they scale with lvl (for lower lvl ppl like me) when opened. So do keep some chests to be opened at when u had lvl-ed up. Now i only open 1 set (2 chest) every few lvls . 

58 minutes ago, Maru said:

Are the legion invasion weapons those chests we get after round 2 and round 4 of each invasion? 

yes, the weapons drop from chests.