FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
vaeevictiss

quick buff question

ok so this has been bugging me for a while but i never bothered looking for an answer lol. does Dark Intent stack with Fort/AB?

I notice im fighting mages and priests all the time because DI drops when they cast theirs...but if i cast again, both are up.

So do they actually stack, or is this just a visual bug? Seems op if they actually stack.

No stack, but it does take the place of two buffs to eliminate multiple people calling for buffs... FORT FORT FORT .. SPELL POWER SPELL POWER>>> i just tell 'em to hush and part Dark Intent (Almost called it DI... god does that spell take me back to WOTLK <<WRONG CLASS THOUGH>>)

Edited by obleak

WTB the REAL DI back. Still have to ask for Hunters to bust out a Sporebat or Mages to cast AB for spell haste or spell crit. Dark Intent, since they got rid of the amazing design it was, should be 10% Stamina and 5% Spell Haste. Tired of these stupid Haste auras. MAKE IT A BUFF ALREADY.

(off topic just abit): If they fix Dark Intent for you then they should give Rampage back to Fury warriors >.<