Sanketsd

When a mage should use time warp during ultra Hc ?

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

Please let me know !

ability_mage_timewarp.jpgTime Warp is best used at the beginning of the fight. The idea is that you want to shorten the fight as much as possible to reduce the strain on your healers in the last minute. Using Time Warp at the beginning of the fight ensures that everyone is alive to benefit from it (using all other cooldowns available). Since the fight will be shortened, you can take the risk of replacing one healer with a DPS to shorten it even more (the damage is not very high before the 6th minute starts).

Even i tried a better thing and that was, i made the healers to go in heroic will ! Because as you said for 6th min the healers have to heal a lot for the other who takes a lot of damage ! And at that time healers can pop heroism for their better heals ! And thus i killed ultra Hc . .

we found the best time to use Time warp is right at the very beginning.

we messed around with using it at the end as well but found that it did not help the healers much for some reason.

also Pre-pot before the fight starts. as you will then be able to use another potion for more dps.

we found the best time to use Time warp is right at the very beginning.

we messed around with using it at the end as well but found that it did not help the healers much for some reason.

also Pre-pot before the fight starts. as you will then be able to use another potion for more dps.

. . . Buddy, just read the above topic about the healers i have written !

I blow Timewarp at the end of the fight. That way everything is in execute range.

Granted, I dont think I've blown lust on that fight in weeks with the nerfs. But as progression we did it at the end to boost the heals and DPS in execute range.

Post nerf our healers don't even need it anymore, but its still nice having an extra towards the end to scrub lust anyone who died and the healers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      Tank All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required.
      We are looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Dathcha
      Hey everyone - I'm coming back to WOW after a 3 year break and I'm leveling a mage (fire lvl 33) - something I wanted to do before leaving.  I have read the articles on the addon but is that it?  I'm curious  what addons do you use for leveling, mobs, dungeons, etc...
      thanks
      Dathcha

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting range DPS & Tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.  If you cannot get ahold of me in game, I work nights, please shoot me an email, I check it at work often and I can get ahold of other officers via text/discord if it's urgent! violentnacho@gmail.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By ygzumc
      Hi. After reaching %33.3 Crit cap. What's your opinion stacking versa or haste.i go with versatility right now have %23.63/%11.82 versatility %16.71 haste %37 crit.i know i have little bit more crit but its good stat
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar. 
      Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us:
      We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together!
      Apply if you are:
      interested in end game content; M+ Dungeons and Heroic/Mythic Raiding capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy a self-starter who plays to improve and keep up to date with latest theorycraft always on time and reliable  
      Recruitment Status: currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Healing classes.

Contacts/Battle Tags:
      Shig#1825 (Guild Master)
      Silvadine#1273 (Officer)
      Discord:
      Shig#8835
      Silvadine#1277