Sanketsd

When a mage should use time warp during ultra Hc ?

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

Please let me know !

ability_mage_timewarp.jpgTime Warp is best used at the beginning of the fight. The idea is that you want to shorten the fight as much as possible to reduce the strain on your healers in the last minute. Using Time Warp at the beginning of the fight ensures that everyone is alive to benefit from it (using all other cooldowns available). Since the fight will be shortened, you can take the risk of replacing one healer with a DPS to shorten it even more (the damage is not very high before the 6th minute starts).

Even i tried a better thing and that was, i made the healers to go in heroic will ! Because as you said for 6th min the healers have to heal a lot for the other who takes a lot of damage ! And at that time healers can pop heroism for their better heals ! And thus i killed ultra Hc . .

we found the best time to use Time warp is right at the very beginning.

we messed around with using it at the end as well but found that it did not help the healers much for some reason.

also Pre-pot before the fight starts. as you will then be able to use another potion for more dps.

we found the best time to use Time warp is right at the very beginning.

we messed around with using it at the end as well but found that it did not help the healers much for some reason.

also Pre-pot before the fight starts. as you will then be able to use another potion for more dps.

. . . Buddy, just read the above topic about the healers i have written !

I blow Timewarp at the end of the fight. That way everything is in execute range.

Granted, I dont think I've blown lust on that fight in weeks with the nerfs. But as progression we did it at the end to boost the heals and DPS in execute range.

Post nerf our healers don't even need it anymore, but its still nice having an extra towards the end to scrub lust anyone who died and the healers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matster
      Semi-Hardcore Guild Looking for new Blood to fill our team. We are looking to fill Healer and DPS spots (preferably Ranged). Having a Immunity class is a plus. We like to run Mythic+ on non raid nights and do events every once in a while. We are a laid-back group that likes to Joke around, but still progress content. Hoping to clear Heroic soon and move into Mythic. 
      What we Offer:
      -Mythic+ Groups
      -Cross Realm Runs to trial
      -Chill Enviroment with a mind on Progression
      -Character Catch-up for Undergeared players Main Characters
      -Heroic Raiding as our primary Focus, Doing Mythic is a bonus after clearing Heroic (working on a steady 20 atm)
      What we are Looking for:
      Immunity RDPS Classes (Mage, Hunter, Possibly DH or palidan) - High
      Ranged DPS Classes - Medium
      Melee DPS - Low
      AOE Healers - High
      Raid Times:
      Mon-Wed; 8-11 Central time
      Times may possibly change (looking to move for better availability Days)
      Contacts:
      add my battle tag at Braz203#1596
      Or leave a message on this Page
    • By capimeista
      hello everyone,
      i feel like im doing way to low dmg in my hc raids could some of you take a look at my logs and see if im doing something wrong.
      i already know my legendary ice time isnt the best but i dont have another.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXFRr843LvBVNTpk/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0&source=5
      my thanks.
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Diio
      nvm
    • By zenek64
      Hi, I have a problem with my frost mage. I'm pissed, because  I really don't know how  I can improve my dps. I know the rotation, I've watched many guides and my dps is still low. 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/porandohito
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/porandohito