Kleggen

DPS on SP after patch 7.0.3

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Know i will provide to little info to say whats wrong or not, but i just started testing my sp after the patch.

I have 701 item lvl no legendary ring, and no raid trinkets ( and no on use trinkets), feel i do very low dps, but what i would like to know, is this of my low geared char? After playing sp in many expansions i feel i know how to play the rotation, and read the guides and followed them.

On boss dummies i do 26-29k dps, no buffs or potions. So all in all i just hope any one can try understand what im trying to say and get some response if this is low or ok dps for the gear I'm wearing .

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Jesuz/simple

btw the Orb of Voidsight trinket was not used when i tested the dps. (Used a ilvl 670, int and crit trinket)

• Like 1

Tried it again today i did 30000 -36000 still not enough

Hi

I am a spriest itl 728  with the ring and the trinket and on the training raiding dummy i do 29000 also i feel they mess with my class , we have left the dots behind in Draenor and now they are back , i miss my old priest

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garithos/Sushie/simple

Edited by sanguinaire

That's fine dps for that item level. You shouldn't have to worry.

With the new void form mechanic being where most of the dps comes from Spriests won't really do huge numbers until they have enough haste to effectively make use of void form. I have seen youtubers get 100 stacks of the void form haste buff and they start churning out mind blasts like they are pretty much instant cast. End game Spriests should be doing pretty amazing numbers.

Keep in mind that where I'm doing 20k on a dummy I'm also doing 70+ k in dungeons. Buffs matter, a lot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Exploit
      Hi everyone,
      I, like many others, are trying to maximize DPS for their respective classes, mine in particular being ret paladin.
      In general, it seems like there are several sources of information for dps for each class.
      Icy Veins Mr Robot Raidbots (Simulation Craft) Warcraft Logs Each with its own set of criteria as to what determines high dps. And I find inconsistency when bouncing between the different sources. I want to understand what am I missing when it comes to each. I will lay out what I currently understand, and would like some feedback as to what I may not be considering in each as well as some advice as to what other options I could be exploring (resources) to further the insight into whats applicable for my current state.
      Icy Veins
      For Icy Veins, in particular, the stat weights, are mostly vaguely determined. From the ret guide:

If I am reading this right, its Mastery >= Haste > Ver >= Crit = Str
      Mr Robot
      I use the addOn and I subscribe for the Best In Bags function. When I plug in my information in, the site recommends that I go with my 2pce t20 and balance around my legendaries with a focus on haste pieces (haste gems are emphasized).
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/a42136294c7f40b2b7ee78023306d786
      Stat weights as listed in MrRobot:
      MrRobot Stat Weights
      From what I am seeing, Crit is most emphasized, and the one crit gem + ring crit enchants were originally recommended by MrRobot here. Also another notable thing here is haste being way behind crit's potential.
      RaidBots (Simc)
      For RaidBots, I use the addOn, and play around with various items I hoard, and use the stat weights functions. Generally the feedback I get here are to stick with the current gem setup and with regards to stat weights, emphasize at my current setup with crit. It also says I should drop some of my high ilvl pieces (935 head, and 960 chest) for 4pce (915 head, lfr 890 chest)
      Gear simc:
      https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/d3Qbkf6nqpoP4bxQ9YB2m
      Stat Weights:
      https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/6NkVYwEaTW26FxD4wBwey4
      Vers -> crit -> mastery -> haste -> str
      (versitality first?)
      Warcraft Logs
      I mostly use Warcraft Logs to check what the top dps players (ret pallys) are hitting and what setups are they running. I don't want to specifically link player armories in here, but upon some investigation, you'll find most are just stacking haste
      ---
      I understand stat weights are relative, however it seems like everyone has different priorities, one says mastery, another vers, another crit, another haste?
      Help me understand.
      Thanks,
      Exploit

• By CopiousSalt
      I feel like I should be performing better as a frost mage at my specific level. If some of you don't mind taking a look at my logs and letting me know what I could do to improve, it would help me out a lot. 
      A lot of people have told me once i get bracers and shard that my dps will normalize for my ilvl. Is this true? I follow the standard for frost mage st rotation: dont eat Ice-lance procs, don't waste insta flurries, spend flurries by frostbolt>flurry>Ice-lance, etc. If I am missing something, please let me know. 
      Here are some logs to look at.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yGLM493zpgrkcjT8/#fight=15&type=damage-done
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yGLM493zpgrkcjT8/#fight=7&type=damage-done
    • By Nobbykinz

Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)
        What is Autumn Mist?
      Autumn Mist is a group of raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RCLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times.
        Joining Autumn Mist
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class, your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. How you handle success along with failure. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes we are looking to optimize every aspect of our raid team, if you are a driven and dedicated player there is a spot for you in our Mythic raids.

We are also recruiting people looking to make the big jump from Heroic to Mythic raiding, we understand this transition isn't easy and can be overwhelming. Our experience has shown us stones can be polished into gems and we will help you on that journey.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net
    • By Moca
      Hi guys, I got some issues with my dps,

I'm struggling to maintain over 650k dps...

I'm new to fury warrior, was a mythic raider with my assassination rogue but... with the warrior it seems like I'm not doing something well...

Here is what I do :

OPENER

Charge -> AVATAR+BC+Berserktroll -> BT -> RB -> RP -> OF …

Trying to maintain enrage with BT or RP > RB > etc.. (normal rotation)

I’m always tring to use RP at 100% rage,

Do I have to clip it with BT ?
      I mean, when I’m enraged, my rotation is :

RP (100% rage) -> RB -> BT -> RB > RP(100% rage)… with my +15% crit fillers
      I’m trying to pop OF everytime that I’m enraged (with BC if possible),

I don’t have any set bonuses. No COF and no “good trinkets”…

Execution phase :
      BT > EXEC EXEC… > BT > EXEC EXEC…

I can’t link my armory…

I’m Moca, War fury from SARGERAS EU

Am I missing something ?

I think that I'm supposed to be way higher, like 850k+...

Thank you !

Sorry, I'm french and new to fury, if you got some questions, don't hesitate :)

• By Chumani

***LEAKED IMAGE OF 1st RAID BOSS IN NEW VANILLA SERVERS***

**11/11 N Antorus as of 12/3/17** 
      Raid times   630 - 830pst    Tues/Thur/Sun        Alt/casual raid    630 - 830pst  Mon
      Hai Raiders! Looking for a guild you can call home?? Looking for a guild you can raid with?? Looking for a guild thats active?? Mature and Fun?? Look no more!

Corrupted Destiny guild is looking for YOU!! Are you wanting to raid and havnt been able to? Maybe you need a guild that does..... Hope to log in and see other guild members online?? Maybe you need a guild that its possible in! We are one of Skywall's oldest guilds. We have watched them come and go and yet we remain strong! We feel as if we are a family.... you will too! We are getting ready for Antorus the Burning Throne raid incoming soon! Come and join us and help us kick ass in there! Casual raider? Non raider? Come join us anyway, run our lesser raids just to get some gear or to gear up your alt!!

We have been here for a long time.... Come and join us and you will immediately know why this is so!

Im Chu.... and I am waiting for you!!

Chu#12466 - Deni#1743
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100