FORUMS
Damien

The Dreamweavers

Guest Druid

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Am I doing something wrong?? :(

On 9/25/2016 at 10:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

I'll test this again today, but you should be getting the reputation. Enable a reputation experience bar and check what reputation you have at the start of the run. When the last boss dies, see if it has increased.

Guest Amon
On September 25, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

19 hours ago, Guest Amon said:

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

This seems to be cropping up more and more. I need to double check what impact the different rep levels might have on the reputation gain. Thanks for letting me know.

On 31/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Guest DUBIOUS GOAT said:

Also having the same issue, not getting any rep for completing DHT 

It seems to come from specific bosses or mobs within dungeons. For example, the worm boss gives rep for Highmountain in Nelth's Lair. 

I'm going to run the dungeons and see which one/if one gives rep for DHT.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Deathwing guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By BluePosts
      Mages get some significant tweaks to the Mirrors of Torment Covenant ability, with the Venthyr singature spell becoming more consistent in PvE.
      Mage Changes September 23 (source)
      In this week’s Shadowlands build, Mirrors of Torment has been updated with new functionality that grants you Brain Freeze, Fire Blast cooldown reduction, or Mana when a mirror is consumed based on your spec.
      Mirrors of Torment will also now proc from auto attacks, but can only occur once every 6 seconds.
      The goal with these changes is to giveMirrors of Torment a little more consistent PvE throughput and not just being a niche PvP ability for those Mages looking to join the Venthyr.
    • By BluePosts
      It's Warlock time as Covenant abilities Soul Rot and Decimating Bolt get tweaked! 
      Warlock Changes for September 23 (source)
      This week, Soul Rot has had its health cost removed, while retaining a minor mana cost. Additionally, the primary target of your Soul Rot will now take increased damage compared to the secondary targets.
      Decimating Bolt has been tweaked to help balance out some talent choices that could greatly swing the value of this ability. For Affliction Warlocks with Drain Soul talented, Decimating Bolt will now only affect your next Drain Soul (was previously your next three). Destruction Warlocks with Fire and Brimstone chosen will have the bonus damage value reduced. For Demonology Warlocks, the buff has been altered to affect your next Shadow Bolt or Demonbolt (rather than just Shadow Bolt).
      In an upcoming build, the buff will only interact with Demonbolt for Demonology Warlocks.
    • By BluePosts
      The Covenant ability-focused class changes for this week continue with Hunters, as the Kyrian's Resonating Arrow gets changes, with Flayed Shot, Death Chakram and Wild Spirits also get tweaked.
      Hunter Changes September 23 (source)
      The Kyrian Covenant ability Resonating Arrow has received several changes in this week’s Shadowlands update. The radius has been increased, which should make it easier to use against targets who are near the pillars in maps such as Nagrand Arena. Additionally, when a target leaves the Resonating Arrow area, the effect that allows you to ignore line of sight towards them will last for an additional 4 seconds.
      Flayed Shot has had a minor update that makes the bonus Kill Shot no longer cost any Focus, so it can be used more freely.
      We’ve implemented many bug fixes to Death Chakram, and it will no longer chain to targets that are under crowd control effects that break upon taking damage.
      The design of Wild Spirits has been simplified quite a bit. Now, when you cast the ability, all targets in the area now take some immediate Nature damage. Any ability you use, including Kill Command, will now cause up to 5 targets in the area to take extra Nature damage. This extra Nature damage will ignore targets that are currently affected by crowd control effects that break upon taking damage. There is no longer any difference in behavior when using single target versus area damage with this ability.
    • By BluePosts
      The Death Knight Covenant Ability Death's Due has been reworked this week on Shadowlands Beta.
      (Source)
      In this week’s Shadowlands build, Death's Due has been updated and its buff and debuffs are no longer applied each time it deals damage.
      Now your Heart Strike, Scourge Strike, and Obliterate apply Death's Due to the target, reducing the damage they deal to you and increasing your Strength by the same amount. The duration of the buff/debuff has also been reduced and the maximum amount of stacks has been reduced to 8.
      In addition to these changes, Death's Due has a unique bonus for Frost that allows their Obliterate to hit 1 additional target while they stay within Death's Due.
      These changes to Death's Due are aimed at making it a little more rotation-impactful, rather than just a passive bonus when casting it, while making it more balanced against the other Covenant choices.