FORUMS
Damien

The Dreamweavers

Guest Druid

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Am I doing something wrong?? :(

On 9/25/2016 at 10:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

I'll test this again today, but you should be getting the reputation. Enable a reputation experience bar and check what reputation you have at the start of the run. When the last boss dies, see if it has increased.

Guest Amon
On September 25, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

19 hours ago, Guest Amon said:

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

This seems to be cropping up more and more. I need to double check what impact the different rep levels might have on the reputation gain. Thanks for letting me know.

Guest DUBIOUS GOAT

Also having the same issue, not getting any rep for completing DHT 

On 31/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Guest DUBIOUS GOAT said:

Also having the same issue, not getting any rep for completing DHT 

It seems to come from specific bosses or mobs within dungeons. For example, the worm boss gives rep for Highmountain in Nelth's Lair. 

I'm going to run the dungeons and see which one/if one gives rep for DHT.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The cooldown of Stellar Drift has been decreased and a new PvP talent added in the latest 9.1 patch.
      Druid
      Balance
      Stellar Drift (Level 45 Talent) - Starfall deals 50% additional damage and allows you to cast while moving while it is active, but now has a 15 12 sec cooldown. PvP Talents
      Star Burst (New PvP Talent) added - Starfall has a chance to call down collapsing stars. Enemies that come into contact with a star cause it to burst, knocking up nearby enemies and dealing [ 280% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage. Generates 0 Astral Power. Approximately 7.5 procs per minute. Prickling Thorns has been removed.
    • By Starym
      This one may have been obvious to some already, but we found out/got confirmation that the buffs to the amount of Anima items that drop from pretty much all activities you gain at certain Covenant Sanctum building thresholds are actually not tied to your specific Covenant!
      The buff was introduced about a month ago and adds 1 Uncommon and/or Rare Anima item per tier of Sanctum buildings you have completed (so all buildings at level 1, all at level 2 and all at level 3). The interesting part we just got confirmed about recently, by Campiona, is that you will keep this buff if you swap Covenants! Despite the fact that you won't have any upgraded buildings in your newly entered Covenant Sanctum, you will still be receiving the bonus Anima items based on your previous Covenant/the one you had most upgraded buildings in. Despite Campiona thinking this is too good to be true, it does actually make sense, as the buff is linked to the 3 achievements you can earn (We Can Rebuild, Denying the Drought and Sanctum Superior), which don't change/go away if you switch Covenants.

It's also worth reminding that while these Anima buffs do actually help a lot, especially on the higher tiers of achievement, they are not account-wide, so those alts will be getting the lower Anima item numbers. It almost makes more sense to Covenant-swap one character with all the buildings/achievements if you want the cosmetic items from all the 4 Covenants, rather than play alts of different Covenants. However, it might take you a LOT of Anima, as we recently saw a calculation for the costs of all 4 Covenant Anima-related item costs, and they are in the 7 figures.
      Source.
    • By Starym
      A long-running fan discussion/theory has been confirmed in the upcoming "World of Warcraft: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth" book, as the female Gnome's original dragon form is actually male.
      In a story from the book, Chromie and Kalecgos are talking about her choice of humanoid form during the "Visage Day" ceremony, and during it confirm a long-standing theory that Chromie is in fact originally a male dragon:

Source: Spichora.
      Her dragon name, Chronormu, has long been a matter of speculation, even producing a (now somewhat confusing) voice line for her in Heroes of the Storm, where she remarks "No, it is not a male name. You clearly don't understand the intricacies of dragon culture." The line can now be seen as a joke or even Chromie just not wanting to talk about the matter at the time, or just attributed to the Nexus' general weirdness. In any case, HotS isn't canon for the Warcraft universe anyway, but at least we now have the definitive answer to the naming question!
      There's plenty of interesting (and surprisingly non-toxic, for the most part) discussions on the subject over in the reddit thread, from dragon naming conventions to representation, so head on over there for more. And of course, big thanks to Spichora for sharing that excerpt from the story!
    • By Staff
      Soul Ash drop rates in Torghast will be increased by 50% in Patch 9.1 and repeated runs will still give you some Soul Ash.
      In the Morgan Day interview with Sloot, we learned some interesting Torghast improvements that are planned for Chains of Domination.
      It's not planned to allow characters to level up from 50 to 60 by just doing Torghast, but Morgan is excited about such a feature and he would like to see it implemented in the game in a future update. Soul Ash drop rates will be increased by 50% in Patch 9.1. With new Torghast Layers (9-12), it should be fairly easy to farm Soul Ash for your alts & mains. You can buy an item from Torghast brokers for 1,500 Soul Ash that grants your alt 1,300 Soul Ash in Chains of Domination. Soul Ash can be farmed repeatedly in Chains of Domination. You will receive a portion of Soul Ash from repeated farming. You can find a full recap of the interview here.
    • By Stan
      A new faction called The Archivist's Codex can be found in Korthia and its quartermaster sells Conduit upgrades and Sockets for Season 2 gear in Patch 9.1.
      The Archivist's Codex quartermaster is Archivist Roh-Suir. He can be found at 62 / 22 in Korthia (Reliquary of Remembrance).
      The new Korthian currency is called Cataloged Research: "As you bring the Archivist Relics he will catalog it which will allow you to start Field Studies to learn more about them or identify relics in his care that you can use in the field."
      You collect Archivist Relics in Korthia that you turn in for Cataloged Research.
      Roh-Suir sells Codex of Untapped Soulbinding - PH for 3,000 Catalogue Research that can be used to discover an upgrade to a random Conduit from among your lowest item level Conduits, up to Item Level 252.
      For 5,000 Catalogue Research, you can buy a Spatial Realignment Apparatus mk2 NYI that allows you to put sockets into Season 2 items. 

Both items are time-gated and require Tier 6 research level with the Archivist's Codex, so Stygia will be only good for buying Item Level 200 catchup gear in Chains of Domination.