Damien

The Dreamweavers

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Dreamweavers reputation guide.

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Am I doing something wrong?? :(

On 9/25/2016 at 10:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

I'll test this again today, but you should be getting the reputation. Enable a reputation experience bar and check what reputation you have at the start of the run. When the last boss dies, see if it has increased.

On September 25, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Guest Druid said:

Do you get the reputation from dungeons when you do them "normal" or "heroic"?

Because I went in both Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket (normal and heroic) and didn't get any Reputation. It also didn't matter if I selected the dungeons specifically through the tool or got random in there.

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

19 hours ago, Guest Amon said:

Confirmed, I'm 15 rep off Revered and out of everything else, so I ran reg BRH, reg DHT, H BRH, and H DHT trying to get that last 15 rep, none of them worked. I have to wait until more world quests show up to get 15 rep >.<

This seems to be cropping up more and more. I need to double check what impact the different rep levels might have on the reputation gain. Thanks for letting me know.

On 31/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Guest DUBIOUS GOAT said:

Also having the same issue, not getting any rep for completing DHT 

It seems to come from specific bosses or mobs within dungeons. For example, the worm boss gives rep for Highmountain in Nelth's Lair. 

I'm going to run the dungeons and see which one/if one gives rep for DHT.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joat
      Who We Are
      Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community
      Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.
      We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
      We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
      We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
      Our mandatory raids are:
      Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Optional:
      Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Sundays are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
      Healer: We need to add a healer to our core. Holy Paladin preferred.
      DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs but we currently lack a dedicated Mage, Elemental Shaman, and Windwalker Monk. Bonus points for good healing offspec. 

The Nitty Gritty
      If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
      You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
      or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Wild Egg Token Druid Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Cheap Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This comment thread is about our Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck.
    • By Stan

Redditor krainz noticed that the novel's description has been updated with more details about Azerite and the conflict. Before the Storm is an official prequel novel to Battle for Azeroth written by Christie Golden.
      The novel will be available starting June 12, 2018 and here's the updated description taken from Amazon: