FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
alelos

Noob question. Is there any way i can find Angelic wings??

2 hours ago, alelos said:

Just started the game two months ago and i will love to add them in my account

Which wings are you after in particular? There are quite a few in-game. What colour etc.?

1 minute ago, Blainie said:

Which wings are you after in particular? There are quite a few in-game. What colour etc.?

tyrael's one or anyone really. :D

If you're looking for Wings of justice (aka Angelic wings), those are only available for Collector's Edition (vanilla D3) purchasers. There a few other wings of this type (same shape, different color):

• Wings of Valor (Imperius-style wings): only available for those who preordered ROS
  • Crimson wings: PS3 exclusive (I don't know if it's still available on this platform)
  • Wings of the Dedicated: this is the only wing of this type which is obtainable with in-game activities as far as I know, but it needs some work since you need to collect all 6-piece sets for all classes and finish all set dungeons (mastering them is only a requirement for the Wings of Mastery)

Also, you can check on that page which I linked, which other wings are available 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marvus said:

If you're looking for Wings of justice (aka Angelic wings), those are only available for Collector's Edition (vanilla D3) purchasers. There a few other wings of this type (same shape, different color):

• Wings of Valor (Imperius-style wings): only available for those who preordered ROS
  • Crimson wings: PS3 exclusive (I don't know if it's still available on this platform)
  • Wings of the Dedicated: this is the only wing of this type which is obtainable with in-game activities as far as I know, but it needs some work since you need to collect all 6-piece sets for all classes and finish all set dungeons (mastering them is only a requirement for the Wings of Mastery)

Also, you can check on that page which I linked, which other wings are available 

Out of interest, can you purchase the D3 collector's edition in phyiscal form that has not redeemed the code and then apply it to your account? 

I've never tried to do it, since I always bought the CEs at the time of their release. Just wondering if, for example, you already own RoS but want to add D3 CE.

19 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Out of interest, can you purchase the D3 collector's edition in phyiscal form that has not redeemed the code and then apply it to your account? 

I've never tried to do it, since I always bought the CEs at the time of their release. Just wondering if, for example, you already own RoS but want to add D3 CE.

You can add the cd-key to your account which should prompt you if you want to upgrade your standard edition, although I don't have first hand experience with that because I can't validate throwing $300 for wings and I don't care enough for the physical goodies. If there were a Digital Deluxe edition (as is the case with ROS) that includes the digital part of the collector's goodies for a reasonable price, I may consider upgrading :)

2 hours ago, Marvus said:

You can add the cd-key to your account which should prompt you if you want to upgrade your standard edition, although I don't have first hand experience with that because I can't validate throwing $300 for wings and I don't care enough for the physical goodies. If there were a Digital Deluxe edition (as is the case with ROS) that includes the digital part of the collector's goodies for a reasonable price, I may consider upgrading :)

I'll have to try find this out. I'd get myself the CE, but I already have it on my account. Seems like something people would probably be interested in.

I imagine they'd see LOTS of sales with a digital CE that involves the wings.

Uncommon Patron

I'm pretty sure you get one set of wings for completing all of the set dungeons, and another set for mastering all of the set dungeons. The other sets seem to come from preordering games from blizzard or are earned in other blizzard games. I got the Tyreal wings preordering D3 and the "Switchblade" wings by preordering Overwatch.

You can indeed, but those set dungeons can really take some time (and frustration!!) to master :p