FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cpunkstoad

New to shaman and I love it

Hello everyone,

First time poster and happy to be with you guys!

Right now i'm trying my Enhancement shamman to see if i want to roll it as my main in legion and i love it. I'm reading all of the guide I can found to learn it and know what to do and there's something i must do wrong because everywhere is say Stormspike should be my main output of dommage but it keep being 3rd in my dmg chart behind BoulderFist (1st) and Hailstorm (2nd).

I cast it everytime it's off CD put no matter it keep doing poorly. His average dommage is even sometime lower than my BoulderFist. And i feel i keep being low on Maelstorm. If someone can help me i would love it

Here's my caracter link if you want to see my stats : Pikks

Thanks

Hello,

I'm not sure you should worry much about it. 

The guide doesn't say that  Stormstrike should be on the 1st place on output. What it says is: Most of your damage comes from  Stormstrike,  Boulderfist, and  Hailstorm and Cast  Stormstrike whenever available.

The sentence "Stormstrike is your main source of damage" refers to the spell damage (1200% of weapon damage).

So while all three abilities are your top 3, it's fine.

Regarding being low on Maelstrom, it's designed around your Artifact - you will see the difference while you'll get it.

6 hours ago, Pandacho said:

Regarding being low on Maelstrom, it's designed around your Artifact - you will see the difference while you'll get it.

^ This. A lot of initial tuning was done with the artifacts in mind as well as talents. So, right now many classes feel incomplete or lacking since we don't have our artifacts (soon we will though :D ). With artifact enhance flows a whole lot better, enhances artifact has a lot more passives imo than other ones, but it really needs them and they really help the rotation feel smooth.