FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Legion Launch Timers

ziNXFjc.jpg

In a few hours, the sixth expansion of World of Warcraft will launch! Are you prepared?

Legion will launch earlier in Europe. It will launch on Tuesday midnight (0:00) CEST . So, if you live in the UK, this is Monday 23:00 pm and if you live in Eastern Europe, this is Tuesday 1:00 am. This hasn't been officially listed in an announcement, but it has been confirmed by two forum MVPs and a CM.

Αs far as the Americas and Australia/New Zealand are concerned, Blizzard has posted a proper announcement. The dungeons and raids schedule is also included; bear in mind that for Europe you will need to add one more day to the dates:

Blizzard LogoBlizzard Entertainment

World of Warcraft: Legion launches in North America at 12:00 am PDT on August 30. To help you keep track of all of the events that surround the launch, we’ve put together some additional times and dates you’ll want to note down.

Legion Launch in the Americas and Australia/New Zealand:

North America 12:00 am PDT
Latin America 12:00 am PDT/4:00 am BRT
Austraila/New Zealand 5:00 pm AEST

Legion PvP Season 1

The new PvP season begins September 20, but you'll be able to begin earning Honor right away with the launch of Legion. Learn more about the new PvP Honor and Prestige system here

Dungeons and Raids

Once the expansion is live, you’ll also want to mark your calendar for some additional dates of note:

• Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 8am PDT in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time.
  • Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
  • Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
  • Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
  • Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.

We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!

(source)

Hopefully this launch will be as smooth as possible! Enjoy Legion, everyone!

• Like 1

So let's hope for a better login experience this time! 

Since wrath of the lich king I haven't experienced a smooth launch day, specially since I play in a populated realm, hours and hours of queue time, lots of lag and dc, bugs. I don't care about bugs and lag as long as they don't stop me from leveling up, but queue time is a pain, I hope the queue time will be smooth as they promised.

Edited by mnime

Did they remove captive wormtounge (shard vendor guy) after legion launch ? 

i have a lot of shard but not reach lv 100 yet, still want to buy those ensemble plate and cloth tough...

1 minute ago, Darto said:

Did they remove captive wormtounge (shard vendor guy) after legion launch ? 

i have a lot of shard but not reach lv 100 yet, still want to buy those ensemble plate and cloth tough...

Most likely, yeah. The invasions no longer spawn

17 hours ago, mnime said:

So let's hope for a better login experience this time! 

Does anybody have word on this for EU servers?

I'm planning on skipping the next 2 days of WoW in favor of HS, because I fear the lagg of first and second day of a new Xpac...

PS. Must. Not. Log. In. On. WoW... Must. Resist...

• Like 1

In EU, at least, everything was very smooth this time. I was really impressed because my expectations were really low! I suggest you start playing immediately 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tectonn said:

because I fear the lagg of first and second day of a new Xpac...

Logged on NA this morning, it was really smooth! Since there's 4 "starting" zones for the broken isles, it did not feel overcrowded.

• Like 1

Pre-Expansion invasions werea  rather smooth rollout on Ravencrest, I was impressed.  I'm glad to hear initial reports have been... relatively favorable

Is that the best way to put it?

On 8/30/2016 at 1:57 PM, Tectonn said:

Does anybody have word on this for EU servers?

I'm planning on skipping the next 2 days of WoW in favor of HS, because I fear the lagg of first and second day of a new Xpac...

PS. Must. Not. Log. In. On. WoW... Must. Resist...

EU launch day was great, I'm playing in a very crowded realm. we didn't have queue time even at peak times. Everything is looking good so far as they promised, the lore, the login experience, I haven't even seen any bugs! (except one where the very first quest in the druid storyline had an item that only 1 person could loot, so for the first 5 minutes of the launch I was right clicking the item but it kept giving me an error :D hundrends of players were there trying to get it)

My hopes are so high for this expansion. ...fingers crossed!

Edited by mnime