FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zeeeef

Need Friend for Heroic Chess !

Please add my battle tag to spectate me and help me defeat my first heroic boss match, the Black King Chess. Im new to the game and would love some help ! Thanks!

Zeeeef#1885

** ALSO**

Can you post your battle tag as well incase I entered in a correct battle tag? Just to be sure that I add you :)

Edited by zeeeef

30 minutes ago, zeeeef said:

Please add my battle tag to spectate me and help me defeat my first heroic boss match, the Black King Chess. Im new to the game and would love some help ! Thanks!

Zeeeef#1885

** ALSO**

Can you post your battle tag as well incase I entered in a correct battle tag? Just to be sure that I add you :)

Welcome to Hearthstone and welcome to Icy-Veins. Have you added your Battle Tag to the Battle Tag  Exchange thread? Others like myself added ours to it so all you have to do is add. If someone is adding you then all you need to do is just hit accept. As far as your request for someone to help you with Heroic Chess; If you find someone send em my way. xD That is a pain in my ass lol. Good luck to you. If you want you can add me, I can't help you with Heroic Chess, but I can maybe help you with everything else. 

KingMe#1210 

Hey, 

I finished the heroic chess on second try, which is actually the most tries I needed for a heroic Karazhan encounter.
The fight's reliant on your opponent's draw. If he draws well and you don't, you will lose most of the time. If you draw well and he doesn't, you will probably win with full HP.

Feel free to add me, positiv2#2908