FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Thundorn

End of the Line?

So I'm loving Legion. 

Running around with Ashbringer, mashing up Demons is great fun, but it occured to me today that, well I've got Ashbringer...

Kinda hard to move on from that really, since it is THE iconic weapon for my Paladin and it is hard to imagine, moving on from that. it would be a bit like having a cheeky liaison with Denise Richards in her "wild things" days, and then trying to go one better. 

It feels a bit like the beginning of the end..

• Like 1

It is pretty bad ass with all these ultimate weapons, but I don't feel like its the beginning of the end because they were the ultimates years ago. Now that everyone has them to me it's like cars - today many people can afford Mustang/Camaro that would be legendary a decade ago and compete with the super high end cars.

Edited by Ganktime
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2016 at 2:11 PM, Thundorn said:

it would be a bit like having a cheeky liaison with Denise Richards in her "wild things" days, and then trying to go one better. 

That was my favorite part of your post that was a awesome movie lmao. But i  get where you are coming from. But i dont feel like it is the end. Yes we have the Iconic weapons for our classes but that is just the beginning before we ascend into the lore books lol. But it is just another weapon and another stat or a character unless you are really into the lore then after legion the game might kinda be boring for you. But i am sure Blizzard can pull some stuff off of the back burner that they have been hiding for this occasion. But i guess we shall see how it all pans out.

Cheers

• Like 1

I imagine that, despite us having the legendary artifacts of our world, there are probably MUCH more powerful weapons on other worlds. Maybe we'll be obtaining those in the future?

• Like 1

World Quests unlock Like Diablo's Adventure Mode.  I kind of like the fact that you have a reason now to go back to places other than to just farm mats.  

As far as the Weapons go.  It is like a Paragon level for your weapon.  Bad part is it doesn't scale to all characters.  So much to do so little time.

16 hours ago, forsettii said:

World Quests unlock Like Diablo's Adventure Mode.  I kind of like the fact that you have a reason now to go back to places other than to just farm mats.  

And yet I still find myself doing them to disenchant stuff :p

Yea i am burned out on world quests already. I love the idea of them, but i don't like the rep grind so early in the expansion.need to get to 7000/21000 rep with nightfallen to continue the storyline.

4 hours ago, Thundorn said:

Yea i am burned out on world quests already. I love the idea of them, but i don't like the rep grind so early in the expansion.need to get to 7000/21000 rep with nightfallen to continue the storyline.

I know the reason for them, I understand the need for them, but I will always hate artificial time barriers. It's like Blizz are telling me I shouldn't farm reputation 24/7 and go outside.

NO. I DONT WANT TO. LET ME GET EXALTED.

8 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I know the reason for them, I understand the need for them, but I will always hate artificial time barriers. It's like Blizz are telling me I shouldn't farm reputation 24/7 and go outside.

NO. I DONT WANT TO. LET ME GET EXALTED.

lol, nice. 

The we are only going to give you 3 reps.  Oh and it is 1 a day no matter what day it is.  So I am either going to start fishing or just looking for the 840 PvP items and leveling an alt.

lol im desperately trying to not let my altitis get the better of me. Ive only capped a priest and a pally. all my other level 90-100s will stay where they are. Until i get really bored again

6 hours ago, Thundorn said:

lol im desperately trying to not let my altitis get the better of me. Ive only capped a priest and a pally. all my other level 90-100s will stay where they are. Until i get really bored again

I had to at least get all my lvl 100 alts their artifact. Fourteen alts has delayed leveling my main just a tad. :) 

Edited by Whiskey

9 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I had to at least get all my lvl 100 alts their artifact.

Got through every artifact quest on the beta, not doing it again :p

• Like 1

lol, at least you are almost there.  I have my monk sitting at 81, my shaman at 90.  The rest are from 100 - 110.  With 2 Demon Hunters one alliance and one horde.  Just so I could transmog Leather on the Alliance side.

On 9/20/2016 at 3:20 PM, forsettii said:

Just so I could transmog Leather on the Alliance side.

Dedication.

On 9/22/2016 at 4:16 PM, forsettii said:

Yeah but I don't see me doing the whole Mail thing.  I have a 100 Cloth, leather and Plate.  

Fair enough. I'm not a big fan of mail either. Plate all the way here :D