FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shawmeck

Could you help me improve?

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you for your help with the following questions:

I made a new DH UE set and I would like to know what are the best Greater Rift types for my class to “fish” for?

Also which GR bosses should I avoid, look out for and how to deal with at higher levels.  Also any strategies on how to deal with GR bosses in general with DH UE set.  I heard that you can use your terrain to your advantage to snipe out some Rift guardians.

Which Bounty missions are best for DH UE set?  I would like to maximize my efficiency by letting others take care of longer travel bounties and bosses so I can focus on my toons strengths.

I would like to know how I can improve my current set up so that I maximize my DPS.  My friend has a similar set up yet his does 1.5 million sheet dps(almost double of what I do), how can I provide you with my information so that you can take a better look at my stats?

The more detail the better, I don’t mind reading large amounts of text, thanks in advance! 

Sincerely,

Shawmeck#1626

On 8/31/2016 at 9:21 PM, Shawmeck said:

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you for your help with the following questions:

I made a new DH UE set and I would like to know what are the best Greater Rift types for my class to “fish” for?

Also which GR bosses should I avoid, look out for and how to deal with at higher levels.  Also any strategies on how to deal with GR bosses in general with DH UE set.  I heard that you can use your terrain to your advantage to snipe out some Rift guardians.

Which Bounty missions are best for DH UE set?  I would like to maximize my efficiency by letting others take care of longer travel bounties and bosses so I can focus on my toons strengths.

I would like to know how I can improve my current set up so that I maximize my DPS.  My friend has a similar set up yet his does 1.5 million sheet dps(almost double of what I do), how can I provide you with my information so that you can take a better look at my stats?

The more detail the better, I don’t mind reading large amounts of text, thanks in advance! 

Sincerely,

Shawmeck#1626

Demon Hunters are VERY good at destroying huge AoE packs with multishot spam. As with almost every class, you need to fish for high density rifts that you can slam through. You're going to struggle as a DH if you need to constantly vault around, since you will have low discipline for when you fight. 

Your dream rift guardian is Stonesinger. He is slow, simple and you just out-range him and keep slamming your multishots.

Your rift guardian difficulties all depend on how well you can kite the RG. If they have teleports, freezes, jailer effects, anything of the sort, you're going to need to do some serious running away. For the terrain use, you can stand through doorways and use the insane range that MS has to out-range the bosses abilities. This doesn't really work for teleport bosses though. It can also sometimes cause you to die to projectiles that you don't notice being cast.

For bounties, you are excellent at ones that require you to go find X. Spamming vault can get you around pretty quickly. You're arguably one of the best at clearing any kind of cursed chest, cursed shrine etc, also for clearing levels.

You can link your armory to us, so we can take a look at the gear. Is this your character?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shawmeck-1626/hero/79485795