FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shiboshi

Fresh 90, BM class guide question.

New 90, longtime hunter here. I try and do a bit of research, between here, Warcraft Hunters Union, Elitist Jerks etc. A few days ago on the hunter guide on this site, I found this; "This guide has been reviewed and approved by Kennyloggins, a leading figure in the Hunter community, who raids in Blood Legion."

My question is this guide, and Kennyloggin's Wowarmory are different. Kennyloggins chose fervor over DB, and he gems agility + haste, instead of agility + crit. Has he just reached that equipment point where he can stray from what has been suggested and improve further, or am I just not keen to new information on what we should be doing?

Thanks.

Hi, I believe that at all Item levels crit and haste are fairly close, but once acquiring the legendary metagem, 2 rppm trinkets and t15 2 set haste pulls ahead slightly. As for the talent choice I'm Not sure

At higher itemlevels, ~540 I belive, haste becomes the most profitable stats for BM Hunters.

Regarding talents, different fights make different talents better. Also personal preference plays a role in picking talents. I, for one, have always used DB when leveling so it's easier for me to use it effectively in my rotation.

Hope this gave you some answers.

It has helped thank you! I figured it was that he had just reached a point in gear, where things may change a bit, and now that I've received similar input I'm happy. Thanks!