FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
neytirri

Legion quest- Inscriber "Smashing Herbs"

Uncommon Patron

hey so when legion dropped i picked up the profession quests and I decided to drop my low lvl alchemy for inscription

long story short, do i have to have herbalism to have inscription? because im attempting to do quests and its wanting me to mill some herbs and i can get them in the broken isles.

or can i just buy some stuff off auction house? thanks all

You don't need herbalism if you have another toon that can send you herbs or if you can buy them at the auction house.

Herbs, Ore, Leather and Cloth all are at a peak now at the Auction House.  They will start to come down in a few months.  

So the question is do you need to level your Inscription now?  You can go back to Dreanor and keep farming your garrison to give you old school material.  That will give you a few points.  Not sure when it falls off.  But my blacksmith is at 750 now and I can still do the 1 day cool down for the possibility of 1 point.

So if you have an alt that can gather.  I would level them.  Otherwise I would unlock world quests and look for ones that would help you.

As soon as that Blood trader appears, the various materials are going to PLUMMET in price. I mean like, WoD materials prices. Something to keep in mind.