Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zanpander

balance dps?

4 posts in this topic

so ive gotten to heroic dungeons and ive been following icy vein's artifact  path  and im at 813ilvl up to the 15th rank in my artifact  and i put out 110k dps  and a tank did more dps than me ... im using the same rotation as icy veins im following icy veins as it is . i tried to link my armory but it isnt updated since i was 100.  my mastery is 40%  haste and crit around 16%

Zanpander, is this dps on trash or boss fights? Balance is exceptionally bad on trash it seems without a few choice trinkets. On boss fights at that I level, you should be pulling around 150-200k depending on the fight.

im having the same problem im doing everything the guide says but im coming up short about 140k dps on trash. and about 150k on bosses at 820 ilvl. not sure if we need a small tuneing or if im just bad lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Almerish
      Hey there guys Just got back into wow after going on hiatus due to college and a lot of changes has happened since EN was progression material xD So i have spent a while trying to get my character back up and into shape however i feel like i am doing lower dps than i should at 897 ilvl. Could you look me over and yell at me if i am doing something wrong? (note i am not in a raiding guild so all my raids are pugged and i am a scrub at using warcraftlogs since i am using them for the first time since about 3 days ago).
      Armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/almerish
      Latest raid:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CmRrKDTj4Z9G8vXh

Thanks in advance!

• By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 8/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      Melee - Plate DPS
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By Hybridlol
      New to forums and looked around a little bit. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a current BiS list for resto druids, includes m+ loot table ect. Anything would be appreciated, thanks!