FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
roadtodumpster

pre-RAID - BiS List ?

Due to the pretty random nature of loot, there isn't really a specific list. Item level is still the most important, whether for regular gear or Artifact Relics.

I got this from askmrrobot but I don't know when these bosses will be active.

The Dreadblades

Magic-Warped Hood

Pendant of Liquid Horror

Satyr
Mantle of the Aspiring Spellgiant

Drape of the Mana-Starved

Agi
Tunic of Waking Nightmares

Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers

Seaweed "Leather" Mitts

Hel-Cursed Belt

Dessicated Leather Pants

Mana-Tanned Sandals

Insignia of Ravenholdt

Vers
Maelstrom Band of the Adaptable

Agi

Vers
Six-Feather Fan

Thrice-Accursed Compass

This list is without World bosses.

The Dreadblades

The Dreadblades

Mask of the Uncrowned

Pendant of Liquid Horror

Satyr
Shoulderblades of the Uncrowned

Drape of the Patient Hunter

Agi
Chestguard of the Uncrowned

Wristbands of the Uncrowned

Vers

Guileful Intruder Handguards

Belt of the Uncrowned

Leggings of the Uncrowned

Tunnel Trudger Footguards

Insignia of Ravenholdt

Vers
Maelstrom Band of the Adaptable

Agi

Vers
Nightborne's Hunting Horn

Six-Feather Fan
Edited by Semantyx
ilvl clarification - use order resources to max the order hall gear

Now that I can actually edit the post. That setup was base order hall, no war/Titan forged.  Very basic setup.

If you play around with the settings you find varying degrees of gear that can be equipped.

in short Carrns post is short, sweet, and 100% accurate.

aside from the relics, it's pretty much keep on playing your characters. Whatever gear you can achieve with your best efforts is your best in slot pre raid.

Can anyone help me with question similar to this. What are good trinkets to use (can i go with 2 active trinkets, or better to have active+passive/random?) and how ilvl improvement actually improves them (i mean can one trinket benefit from increased ilevel more than other one?)? Currently i (Assassin) have 840 Horn of valor that i`m using in opening/vanish and Betrayal that i`m using in damage/adds phase, is it a good choice?

Edited by MrOger
Just editing

19 hours ago, MrOger said:

Can anyone help me with question similar to this. What are good trinkets to use (can i go with 2 active trinkets, or better to have active+passive/random?) and how ilvl improvement actually improves them (i mean can one trinket benefit from increased ilevel more than other one?)? Currently i (Assassin) have 840 Horn of valor that i`m using in opening/vanish and Betrayal that i`m using in damage/adds phase, is it a good choice?

By Betrayal I assume you mean Tirathon's Betrayal? Since that trinket doesn't actually provide you with any stats when you use it, you should just use in on cooldown whenever possible.

Horn of Valor, on the other hand, provides quite a large bonus to Agility, and you should stack it with Vendetta when possible. That will ensure that you have the most AP possible during the time you're dealing your highest damage 

16 hours ago, Carrn said:

By Betrayal I assume you mean Tirathon's Betrayal? Since that trinket doesn't actually provide you with any stats when you use it, you should just use in on cooldown whenever possible.

Horn of Valor, on the other hand, provides quite a large bonus to Agility, and you should stack it with Vendetta when possible. That will ensure that you have the most AP possible during the time you're dealing your highest damage 

Ye, thats how i use them :D Because of Horn of Valor's 2m cd it perfectly fits into orc racial+vendetta+vanish+rupture+exsanguinate combo (i think). 

What about general trinket choice? Are two active trinkets a good choice or better swap one for passive/random one because the second active does not bring much benefit into our burst windows?

Edited by MrOger
edit

3 hours ago, MrOger said:

What about general trinket choice? Are two active trinkets a good choice or better swap one for passive/random one because the second active does not bring much benefit into our burst windows?

That's generally what seems to work best, although it's really only the case if the cooldown matches nicely.

There's nothing at all wrong with running 2 proc trinkets... Remember that the stats you get are still going to be better than whatever else, so don't be too strict about following a specific rule.