FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
f0rd

Venomous Wounds

How does Venomous Wounds work? If I have both rupture and garrote up on a single mob do i get energy from both ticks? If I have rupture on multiple mobs do I get multiple energy back?

I have tried searching the forum for an answear but couldnt find. Thanks in advance.

Both of those are correct - any bleed that you have active on any target that is also affected by your poisons will give you energy back when the bleed does damage

Not that your Rupture will last longer than your poisons, so be sure to swap targets regularly to keep those rolling

If you have both Rupture and Garrote, it'll proc VW twice? Thought it procced only once and Rupture took priority over it. Procs twice.

Edited by lipsinch

11 hours ago, bobekzea said:

What about kingslayers ability? It says nature damage, so propably not counting towards VW?

You mean does Kingslayer proc the VW passive? No it does not, only your Bleeds do. 

Sin only has 2 bleed effects: Rupture, and Garrote. If you take the appropriate talent, you can get Kidney Shot to add a bleed effect, but only if the mob is actually stunned (aka it won't work on bosses and many other mobs in a raid)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this