FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pokEarl

Deeper Stratagem vs Vigor for Leveling?

Presumably this is not a huge difference in efficiency one way or the other, and going from 100-110 should be relatively fast regardless, but would love some input on this anyway. I see that Deeper Stratagem is recommended over Vigor for leveling in the guide and have gotten that advice from a friend also, but I'm not entirely convinced. 

The 10% Damage and extra combo point is better than the 10% increased energy regeneration. But it would seem like for leveling, where mobs generally die quickly, and you often hit max energy between moving to mobs, the 50 higher max energy increases the energy per mob by enough to make it better than the somewhat higher static dps of deeper stratagem? 

I swapped between them both a couple times while levelling at first, and really found no difference at all. I would recommend going with DS though, since it will get you more accustomed to playing with that style for when you hit 110