FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jenaye

Quick Trink Question

Morning/Evening fellas, quick question for ya. Here's my ugly little girl: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Jenaye/simple

As you can see there, Wushoolay's final choice finally dropped for me. For Demo, I know that Unerring is king (with haste, LMG, etc), but for Aff, would you suggest putting Wooshoo in to replace Unerring to go along with Breath of the Hydra?

Playstyle choice. How good are you at reacting to Perfect Aim? If you do well at it, UVoLS is very powerful to combine with Haunt. If you're not great at it, consider Breath + Wush. The big decision is how do you want to play? Do you just want to pew pew and watch for one proc? Or do you want to pew pew and hope, beg, and pray for a proc?

since i´m at work, i have no chance to sim this,but as a quick answer, i would also say playstyle choice and good handling of procs

with Lei Shen trinket and breath i think you have a better chance both procs collide and give a solid result than UVoLS+ Wushoolay, because Wushoolay´s really sweet spot is something about 8-10 stacks, which means a 6 sec time frame

for the higher ilvl solution(breath + wush) it is also a question of proc handling, but because both trinkets have a 20 sec duration, maybe it is easier to act accordingly

ohh in terms of gear-wise it would not be so good to use wushoolay, because you´re swimming in hit(2.34% over cap) and adding wush´s hit would not help that issue and waste a lot of space in your stat pool

i´ll try to sim it and give you a value-based answer(hopefully the warlock actionlist supports Perfect Aim playstyle)

Simulating these trinkets is a worthless endeavor. Simulations will involve thousands of iterations that'll come up with average procs during an encounter where you sit there and attack one target. RNG plays too much of a factor for simulations to translate to single encounters.

i react faster to the unerring proc in affliction than i do for demonology since swapping to meta and getting doom off is a lot more bs than SB:SS. you're right though, check, i have too much damn hit and there isn't a damn thing i can do about it currently. I'll stick with what i have until i get more haste in my gear and can lose some damn hit.

i react faster to the unerring proc in affliction than i do for demonology since swapping to meta and getting doom off is a lot more bs than SB:SS. you're right though, check, i have too much damn hit and there isn't a damn thing i can do about it currently. I'll stick with what i have until i get more haste in my gear and can lose some damn hit.

For starters, remove Glyph of Dark Soul and Glyph of Soul Swap. Pretend they don't exist. They're hurting your DPS.

You can also reforge hit off from your bracers, chest and shoulders. That should allow you to take advantage of your socket bonuses, which you've been skimping out on. 120 int is good.

• Like 1

Healthstone, Soulstone and Unstable Affliction are all fine choices.

As far as the 120 int goes, i decided to forgo it so i could hit 25% haste buffed. You think i should do otherwise? I BARELY hit it, lol

I'm not aware of a 25% haste mandate, but you can always take advantage of 320 haste gems in your yellow sockets instead of hybrids to reach that.

• Like 1