FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rekkan

Havoc Stats weights

So every site I looked on have crit has the best stat and by far.

But I ran a simulation with SimC and it says Haste is the best stat. Not by alot in fact all 4 are super close. (4.6-5.3)

So Im just confused.. which one should I use? Im guessing sites like this one also use SimC so why are my results so different?

I'm not sure what was used for the stat weights, it might have been the AMR tool or SIMC. Either way, crit is the best stat. I don't know if the current release of SIMC is correct for Havoc but I've heard a LOT of bad feedback about it on other classes, very possible that it is messed up for havoc also and that is why you're getting weird results. 

Also exact weights depends on your gear, if you have a massive amount of crit then other stats will start to edge forward due to DR. This could have been the cause for the odd results also. Even so, I would go with stacking crit>vert>haste>mast.

14 minutes ago, Ilduros said:

Are you guys looking for crit strike on all of your items??

Given that there is no cap given to aim for, I imagine you just need to continue stacking crit on everything.

You might reach a point where another stat takes over crit in the priority list, but I doubt we'll reach that point until we have better gear (possibly in late EN/NH). If the cap ever does appear, I'm sure it will be updated in the guide. 

On 9/9/2016 at 5:03 AM, Ilduros said:

Are you guys looking for crit strike on all of your items??

Pretty much. Every piece of gear that I have is Crit > Vers. I'm starting to feel that I could use a little haste, but my DPS has done nothing but increase. (Keep in mind that Bloodthirsty Instinct off of Ursoc gives plenty of haste)

• Like 1