FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ratokill

Need brewmaster help!

Hello I ahve been playing brewmaster for some months now, and i got this problem that I never had before, basecly, at some bosses like the Council at ToT, when tanking the frost guy and sul, sometimes i get 1 shoted, or even at Horridon, i keep getting 1 shotted and i dont know why.

I purify the staggered damage when its 50k+ and use guard on cd and self heal as much as I can, hand use damping harm on cooldown too!

Please help me I'm very desperate! Here's my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Fatdrato/advanced

(Also I have 2 one handed weapons in bag)

Dude, ur going about this a little wrong. As far as i see from ur armory, ur stat prio is all wrong. U shouldnt stack haste as a brewmaster.

Stats for brewmasters can go 2 ways:

1: Exp & Hit > Agi > Mastery > Crit > Haste

2: Exp & Hit > Agi > Crit > Mastery > Haste

As u said ur to squishy, so i'd really recommend u going for build no1, as mastery increased the amount staggered, and therefore also ur surv.

Also if u have the chance, u should switch out ur Talisman trink, its really not that good for brewmasters, try getting Bad Juju or Fortitude of the Zandalari.

You should try out the Mastery build is mentioned, and gem straight for Mastery, and u can also ignore gem bonus if its 60stats. Believe me you will notice a huge difference.

If theres anything else, just ask =)

- Horcored

Hey there good sir! A good place for brewmaster tips and such is http://sunniersartofwar.com/ It was very helpful when i was trying to learn how to play this spec. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I play siumi on sargeras. Have a good one.

P.S Im currently working on heroics so i have to be doing something right heh. Check out that guide!