FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sinfulone

Feral Druid stat percentage question

I have a question about stat percentages and can't seem to find an answer anywhere.  Hoping you guys on here can help me.    Without using the talent incarnation is there a certain percentage for your stats like crit or versatility that I should be aiming for.   With the talent incarnation it says you should be around 50 % for crit I believe

15 hours ago, Sinfulone said:

I have a question about stat percentages and can't seem to find an answer anywhere.  Hoping you guys on here can help me.    Without using the talent incarnation is there a certain percentage for your stats like crit or versatility that I should be aiming for.   With the talent incarnation it says you should be around 50 % for crit I believe

I don't believe there is a numerical cap you should be looking at if you don't take incarn. Just follow the stat priority as much as possible and don't worry about percentage figures.

17 hours ago, Sinfulone said:

Thank you very much Blainie.  

No worries, don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions!

What Blainie says is simply untrue.

You should go for 50% crit if you do not use the "Blood Scent" talent. (Incase you do, go for 40%.)

Rest is versatility (=mastery, for Feral Druid.)

11 hours ago, Zanjina said:

What Blainie says is simply untrue.

You should go for 50% crit if you do not use the "Blood Scent" talent. (Incase you do, go for 40%.)

Rest is versatility (=mastery, for Feral Druid.)

Given your post in the other topic, am I to assume that you are taking this information from the Noxxic stat priorities? 

This is our stat priority, which lists no specific cap to aim for. It only states that having too much of one stat can be bad, so aim for Mastery AND critical strike:

1. Agility;
  2. Mastery;
  3. Critical Strike;
  4. Versatility;
  5. Haste.

If it is that you feel this is wrong, you're welcome to provide the simulations and maths that states this priority is wrong. I'm sure Wordup and Xanzara would be happy to read through your extensive analysis. 

2 hours ago, Blainie said:

Given your post in the other topic, am I to assume that you are taking this information from the Noxxic stat priorities? 

This is our stat priority, which lists no specific cap to aim for. It only states that having too much of one stat can be bad, so aim for Mastery AND critical strike:

If it is that you feel this is wrong, you're welcome to provide the simulations and maths that states this priority is wrong. I'm sure Wordup and Xanzara would be happy to read through your extensive analysis. 

Got me on this one, because they literally changed the stats two days ago. Good job, give yourself a pat on the back. Flunkie, lmao.

6 hours ago, Zanjina said:

Got me on this one, because they literally changed the stats two days ago. Good job, give yourself a pat on the back. Flunkie, lmao.

Once again, as in the other thread, I'm not sure who they is. Anyway, I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so unpleasant and call me names. There's no reason to be angry here.