Damien

Ursoc

12 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Ursoc encounter guide.

Can Paladin bubbles or iceblock cheese portions of this?     Particularly in regards to a paladin tank bubbling to avoid/remove the tank debuffs but also possibly the charge victim iceblocking or bubbling solo?

14 hours ago, Guest Migol said:

Can Paladin bubbles or iceblock cheese portions of this?     Particularly in regards to a paladin tank bubbling to avoid/remove the tank debuffs but also possibly the charge victim iceblocking or bubbling solo?

Not 100% sure on this. Will double check and give an answer.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it seems you could boil down the optimal tank strategy to "taunt when Ursoc uses Overwhelm or Rend Flesh." You don't even need to look at your debuff if the rotation Ursoc uses is correct in this guide. The only downside to boiling it down that way is one of the tanks will take a few extra melee hits with 2 stacks of Overwhelm.

13 hours ago, Guest Bloodhammer said:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it seems you could boil down the optimal tank strategy to "taunt when Ursoc uses Overwhelm or Rend Flesh." You don't even need to look at your debuff if the rotation Ursoc uses is correct in this guide. The only downside to boiling it down that way is one of the tanks will take a few extra melee hits with 2 stacks of Overwhelm.

You're probably right. I'm super tired for having to take over these guides at the last minute due to some issues with our writer. I'll go through that part again tomorrow once I'm rested :P

On 9/20/2016 at 10:34 AM, Guest Bloodhammer said:

Looks like this has now been updated by Damien. Thanks again for pointing it out!

Can confirm bubbles work on the bleed at least. Was able to solo tank long enough for the other tank to be b-res'd several times.

• Like 1

Hello guys, this boss is not just hard for tanks. Healers must be really good to keep the raid members alive. BTW our tanks, they move before the boss start casting Miasma. This is my guild killed on Heroic. I hope it will help you.  

On 9/27/2016 at 5:57 PM, Guest Migol said:

Can confirm bubbles work on the bleed at least. Was able to solo tank long enough for the other tank to be b-res'd several times.

Good to know. Thanks for this!

On 9/27/2016 at 6:57 PM, Abohassan said:

Hello guys, this boss is not just hard for tanks. Healers must be really good to keep the raid members alive. BTW our tanks, they move before the boss start casting Miasma. This is my guild killed on Heroic. I hope it will help you.  

I'm sure it will help someone, so thanks for the comment and well done on the kill :)

Hi there,

Is there any place on this website where people share how they use their spells and change their talents to best adapt to a given boss?

I remember there was such a thing on SoO, and it would avoid 50 wipes to find a pro-tip that others had already discovered the hard way.

Thanks!

On 11/4/2016 at 4:18 PM, Guest Siphae said:

Is there any place on this website where people share how they use their spells and change their talents to best adapt to a given boss?

You can always ask on the class forums for more boss-specific advice - players there can give you a hand :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.