FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
JamesDyk

Leveling Orderhall Champion Later On

Most of my Champions in my Orderhall are level 110. Only one is still stuck on 105.

Now ALL of my missions that are left and the new ones I get are only 110+. And no matter which mission I send her on, she doesn't get a single point of experience. No matter how low the item-level needed is or even if the mission is supposed to give experience as a reward. The champion won't get a single point.

I also can't take that specific champion with me to level her. So that's out of question, too.

I remember that one of the few first Missions gave an item that was something like "use on a single champion to give him/her X experience", but I haven't had another mission for it since then, neither have I found a way to get such an item again.

So, I'm stuck with one of my Champions being 105 and no way to level her up. Or did I not search hard enough? Did anyone find a way to level a champion at that point?

12 hours ago, JamesDyk said:

So, I'm stuck with one of my Champions being 105 and no way to level her up. Or did I not search hard enough? Did anyone find a way to level a champion at that point?

If I understand correctly, you have a champion stuck at level 105, that cannot be used as a combat ally. No matter what you do, you cannot get them to level up to 110. 

You have tried sending them on missions, but they get no experience. Do you have any other champions that are inactive? Could you use those with her for lower level missions?

Just now, Blainie said:

You have tried sending them on missions, but they get no experience. Do you have any other champions that are inactive? Could you use those with her for lower level missions?

That's the thing though. I don't get any lower level missions. Currently the lowest level mission I have is 110 with item-level 780.

And she gets no experience from them, not just less experience, not a single point.

She's the last one below level 110, so probably the game thinks I won't level her anymore. I also tried having her active for a long time, thinking maybe this'll give me low-level missions. But that didn't help either.

This definitely doesn't sound intentional and is entirely possible that it is caused by a bug. It might be worth asking Live Support or making a ticket.

Just now, Blainie said:

This definitely doesn't sound intentional and is entirely possible that it is caused by a bug. It might be worth asking Live Support or making a ticket.

I already reported it as a bug. And I'd love to make a ticket for it, to get some response, but there's no topic to pick that's somehow related to my problem.

It's neither related to a Quest or an Achievement, to Items or Mail and there's no fitting sub-topic under character problem either...

I think you could probably consider this as being stuck on a quest/achievement. That's your best bet on the ticket subject IMO.

• Like 1

Well, I wrote a ticket and got a fast response.

GM told me that there are in fact still missions that should give items that grant experience (You should especially look out for the Bonus-Rewards). So I just have bad luck.

Same goes with me only getting 110+ missions...

Edited by JamesDyk

What's preventing you from taking that champion out as a combat ally?  If, as you say, the champ doesn't gain exp from level 110 missions, then your best bet is to take them as a combat ally for a day or twos worth of world quests.  you most definitely can use them as a combat ally (remember to unassign your current one to replace it with the 105 one), as I know I used one of my champions from the moment I got them, at 102.

4 hours ago, Orthios said:

What's preventing you from taking that champion out as a combat ally?  If, as you say, the champ doesn't gain exp from level 110 missions, then your best bet is to take them as a combat ally for a day or twos worth of world quests.  you most definitely can use them as a combat ally (remember to unassign your current one to replace it with the 105 one), as I know I used one of my champions from the moment I got them, at 102.

Only certain champions can be taken as a combat ally. And this one isn't one of those.

And right after I complained I got 'lucky'. :)

I now have a Mission that gives 1500 EP as a reward and one of those items that give a certain champion experience, as Bonus-Reward. 

Now all I have to do is stack the chances to actually get that bonus reward!