FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
LulleBulle

Relics for feral dps

Hey guys,

first time poster so hope I'm doing it right.

I'm currently trying to figure out which relics are the best to use as feral dps. Sadly I don't understand how to use SimCraft so can't do that. Also for some reason battle.net doesn't update my gear or spec so it's currently not correct. 

My talents are 3-3-2-1-3-2-1.

The relics I'm using right now is:

Seacursed Mist with Razor Fangs (actually iLvl 805, +31 iLvls, not as in link)

Bloodied Spearhead with  Feral Instinct

Prosperity of the Order with  Razor Fangs

Both Seacursed mist and Prosperity of the order improves Razor Fangs which is according to this guide on icy-veins the best relics. 

Now to my dilemma: I've gotten a Cruelty of Dantalionax mythic warforged (845 iLvl, +42 iLvls) with the spell Powerful Bite. The spell itself is very bad but the relic gives me 11 more iLvls which increases the stats on the weapons and hopefully the DPS. which relic should I use? This is a frost relic and replaces Seacursed Mist. 

4oPmamO.jpg

Thanks guys!

According to the guide, it looks like your Razor Fangs Relic is worth 25 item levels over the trait on the Powerful Bite relic. This means it's currently 14 item levels better. Stay with your current Razor Fangs relic, Seacursed Mist.

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

According to the guide, it looks like your Razor Fangs Relic is worth 25 item levels over the trait on the Powerful Bite relic. This means it's currently 14 item levels better. Stay with your current Razor Fangs relic, Seacursed Mist.

Thanks, I missed that part somehow. It's interesting how Rip can be such a big part of it. 

2 minutes ago, LulleBulle said:

Thanks, I missed that part somehow. It's interesting how Rip can be such a big part of it. 

I do wonder if it will get nerfed at some point in the future to stop people NEEDING the Razor Fangs relics.