FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Simpow

Balance druid legion 7.0.3

Hey!

Im not happy with my dps on my boomkin. I Dont really understand The opener. Ive played with other boomies and they do alot more dmg then me. Even tho i cast starsurge when possible, never cap empowerments etc... 

Can someone help me with The opener? And how to continue the rotation along way the boss fight? 

I got 840ilvl, can link armory when im on the computer. Thanks for all the help 

The best way for us to help is through logs. We need to see exactly what you are doing wrong, so try and grab some logs from your dungeon runs or simply hitting a dummy.

Will also be moving this thread to the Druid sub.

I mean, if you can't post logs for us to see what you're doing wrong, then I feel the best thing to do is just copy and paste this from the guide:

1. Shortly before the pull, use your potion and pre-cast Solar Wrath Icon Solar Wrath.
  2. Apply Moonfire Icon Moonfire, Sunfire Icon Sunfire to the target.
  3. Cast  Icon New Moon.
  4. Cast Celestial Alignment Icon Celestial Alignment (or Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, if you have taken this talent).
  5. Cast Half Moon Icon Half Moon and Full Moon Icon Full Moon.
  6. Continue your normal rotation.

There isn't much more to explain, but I can't see where you are going wrong.

7 hours ago, Blainie said:

I mean, if you can't post logs for us to see what you're doing wrong, then I feel the best thing to do is just copy and paste this from the guide:

1. Shortly before the pull, use your potion and pre-cast Solar Wrath Icon Solar Wrath.
  2. Apply Moonfire Icon Moonfire, Sunfire Icon Sunfire to the target.
  3. Cast Icon New Moon.
  4. Cast Celestial Alignment Icon Celestial Alignment (or Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, if you have taken this talent).
  5. Cast Half Moon Icon Half Moon and Full Moon Icon Full Moon.
  6. Continue your normal rotation.

There isn't much more to explain, but I can't see where you are going wrong.

Yeah, i understood tha! Im pretty new to The rotation and The druid overall, and whats "continue normal rotation"? 

Spend AP on SS, get away as many empowerments as possible? Linda..

On 14.9.2016 at 6:09 AM, Simpow said:

Yeah, i understood tha! Im pretty new to The rotation and The druid overall, and whats "continue normal rotation"? 

Spend AP on SS, get away as many empowerments as possible? Linda..

This is from the guide, again.

The Balance Druid rotation is based on the following priority list.

1. Apply and maintain Moonfire Icon Moonfire, Sunfire Icon Sunfire on the target.
  2. Cast  Icon New Moon (and its other versions) to generate Astral Power. Make sure its charges are always rolling.
  3. Use Solar Wrath Icon Solar Wrath to generate Astral Power.
    • If there are 2+ targets present, use Lunar Strike Icon Lunar Strike instead.
  4. Cast Starsurge Icon Starsurge to consume Astral Power.
  5. Cast Lunar Strike Icon Lunar Strike, only to avoid wasting Lunar Empowerment Icon Lunar Empowerment charges (so, when you have 3 charges).

At all times, you should avoid generating Astral Power when you are at maximum capacity.

You go down the list and essentially do what you see there. If you can't do #1 or have already done it, do #2 and so on.

Hey guys, im kinda new to boomkin in legion the thing i dont understand (maybe im reading it wrong) but, i dont really get that part about casting Lunar strike. "Cast Lunar Strike Icon Lunar Strike, only to avoid wasting Lunar Empowerment Icon Lunar Empowerment charges (so, when you have 3 charges)." Should'nt i ignore casting Lunar strike on pure single target? Is it dpsloss if i dont cast Lunar strike or? 

Thanks!