7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
So little context of this video we were having a smooth raid but then we kept wiping to dumb stuff and little things and suddenly our raid leader snapped and suddenly started bursting into song while leading during our progression and get this we started downing things. Some pretty moments in it.
<Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us!
- We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
- Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends
- Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!)
- We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together
- Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)
- WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended
- Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness Ascended
- 9/9(N) 9/9(H) ToS
- 11/11(N) 5/11 (H) BT
What we expect
- Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game
- Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
- Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent
- Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
- Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team
- People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about.
We will make exceptions for the right fit!!
- Druid: Resto, boomy and/or feral
- Priest: Shadow or holy (if you are a swing healer even better)
- Paladin: Retribution
- Death Knight: Frost or Unholy
- Demon Hunter: Havoc
When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know
- We would like you to be at least the item level of 925+
- We do make exceptions for the right individual*
- We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar.
- As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids
*What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs! We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider.
Thank you for your interest!
Darkness Guild Master:
- Battle.net: Astirrays#1997
- Discord: Oreiya#7838
<Currently Online> US - Illidan - Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
<Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft.
What We Offer:
The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 9,000 members across 9 guilds (6 Alliance, 3 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
9/9 H ToS Progression 2 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/raiding
1 RBG Teams Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas! Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs
Always active guild chat - 3 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as an officer. Out of WoW:
Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft & 7DaysToDie Destiny 2 Clan Steam Group FFXIV Company Rust Clan Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways _______________________________________________________________________________________________
If you find yourself on Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!
You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
Email us at:
We hope to see everyone in game!
Wall of Heroes is the tournament name for eSports Wall’s daily standard Last Hero Standing Hearthstone tournament. There are four classes and one ban per tournament. We are looking for that one person who can claim the #1 spot on the seasonal leaderboard!
• See all events here!
• Standard Last Hero Standing - daily 19:00 CET
You’re not only playing for awesome in-game prizes, but also for ‘stones’. The website currency at eSports Wall, which you can exchange for great gaming prizes. You can find all of the prizes in our shop, here.
It’s our goal to create the eSports experience for all gamers, regardless of your skill level. We’ll be adding a livestream on Twitch, recaps on YouTube and write ups on the website. Experience the thrill of eSports yourself and sign up now!
eSports Wall is more than a tournament hosting website. It’s also a startup platform for content creators, at the tournament page you can apply for:
• Video editor
If you want to sign up, please check the event page of the specific game you want to apply for!
If you have questions or want to chat with us please join our partnered discord server.
eSports Wall social media channels:
Additional rewards for tournaments: Stones & Leaderboard points
Players can win stones and exchange them for prizes in our prize shop.
Each season has it’s own leaderboard, claim points and become the ultimate champion of the season! You can see the current leaderboard here.
Requirements to enter the tournaments:
* Make your classes before the tournament starts
* Four classes are allowed
* You can use only one deck per class
* Region: EU
Thank you for supporting eSports Wall tournaments, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly and add a livestream to this event if possible.
I sat down with Jonathan "Kryw" Nobre, a player for Luminosity Gaming, and unofficially Bench Boys. A very interesting suggestion was that Reaper's Wraith Form should work like Mei's Cryo-Freeze, meaning we should be able to interrupt it whenever we want. Find out more!
If you enjoy feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well. There are a lot more coming up! Thank you!