FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zeebra

Raid Healing composition

so i been starting a little casual guild up with around 14 - 15 members signed and raids to start next week, i want to know how many healers there should be used in normal / heroic ( like where is he break points for setting 1 more healer in the comp and so on) right now we have 3 healers being a Resto shammy, a Holy Priest and a Holy paladin

2 hours ago, Zeebra said:

so i been starting a little casual guild up with around 14 - 15 members signed and raids to start next week, i want to know how many healers there should be used in normal / heroic ( like where is he break points for setting 1 more healer in the comp and so on) right now we have 3 healers being a Resto shammy, a Holy Priest and a Holy paladin

In all honesty, this is something that will change depending on how good your healers are, as well as their gear levels. It can also change depending on the fight.

If you take last tier as an example, people were solo healing Kormrok towards the end after needing 3 healers to progress him.

3 healers is fine for your current setup, assuming they are of average ability and average gear. It might go up for some fights, down for others.

i apprecite your time to answer my post, and as you mention Blaninie, i also been thinking on the part of going up / down for some fights, just wanted to be all around sure that we had what we needed to get started right away :) 

so cheers and thanks for the help!

Best Regards Zéebra

You're definitely on the right track!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best!