Starym

7.1 on the PTR: Mount Pics and Patch Notes!

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

Clipboard01.jpg

The 7.1 PTR yields a lot of new info, including mounts, world quests and prestige imporvements!

As the datamining rages since the PTR just went live very recently, MMO Champion and Wowhead are putting stuff up as fast as possible. Here are some of the basics that they've dug up:

New mounts, Karazhan themed and otherwise, courtesy of WoWhead:

567822.jpg    567825.jpg

567824.jpg    567826.jpg

The Blood of Sargeras trader:

567829.jpg

And MMOChas put together some patch notes covering the major additions to the game in 7.1

Some highlights:
New world event area on Alcaz isle, class changes and tweaks, new world quests, the Suramar 9 week campaign previously mentioned will lead up to the opening of the Nighthold raid, you won't be losing your honor talents when you prestige anymore and higher prestige levels will award gold and artifact power instead of honor talents. Blizzard has also stated that any datamined changes at the moment are only tooltip changes, as they haven't really started tuning classes yet.

Blizzard LogoMMO Champion

Dungeons and Raids
Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
  • New attunement questline in Deadwind Pass.

Trial of Valor Raid
  • Short questline leading into the raid.
  • New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
  • Quests to unlock Vrykul transmog appearances.

The Nighthold Raid
  • New Nightfallen story quests, with new content every week leading up to the opening of The Nighthold.
  • New World Quests supporting the continued Nightfallen story.

New World Quests
  • Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they’re breeding out of control!
    • Falcosaurs drop Falcosaur Eggs and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new First Aid and Cooking recipes available from the Wardens faction at Honored and Revered.
    • Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.

New World Event Area
  • Return to Alcaz Isle – Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
    • Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil’s insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
    • Rewards include the Big Red Ray toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Hunters.

Class Changes

ideathknights.gifDeath Knight
  • Frozen Pulse now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
  • Frozen Pulse damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
  • Glacial Advance now hits targets in melee range more reliably.

idemonhunters.gifDemon Hunter
  • Abilities learned have been spaced out:
    • Sigil of Silence – Level 101
    • Empower Wards – Level 103
    • Sigil of Misery – Level 105

idruids.gifDruid
  • Mastery: Harmony now includes Frenzied Regeneration.
  • Ysera's Gift will only heal party or raid members.
  • Living Seed now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
    • Seeds of the World Tree now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
  • Swiftmend healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
  • (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Regrowth in place of Healing Touch.
    • Regrowth is castable in Moonkin Form.
    • Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Regrowth where appropriate.
    • (Restoration) Regrowth has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
  • Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
  • Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
  • Galactic Guardian:
    • Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
    • Now has a power aura.

ihunters.gifHunter
  • Track Mechanicals granted to all gnome and goblin hunters, as well as any hunter who uses the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix.
  • Vulnerable now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times).
  • New Hunter talent (replacing Dash):
    • Trailblazer: Your movement speed is increased by 25% anytime you have not attacked for 3 seconds.
  • (Survival) Animal Instincts has been redesigned: Flanking Strike now also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random one of the following abilities:
    • Flanking Strike
    • Mongoose Bite
    • Aspect of the Eagle
    • Harpoon

images.gifMage
  • (Frost) Brain Freeze now also increases the damage of your next Flurry by 30%.

imonks.gifMonk
  • (Windwalker, Brewmaster) Crackling Jade Lightning now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second.

ipaladins.gifPaladin
  • Retribution Aura no longer ignores tanks (including self).
  • In talent trees, Divine Steed for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
    • Cavalier: Divine Steed now has 2 charges.
  • Retribution
  • Holy Wrath now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
  • Blade of Wrath has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Blade of Justice.
  • Crusade has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant – 2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your Judgment for 20 seconds.
    • While empowered, Judgment generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
  • Protection
  • First Avenger: Avenger’s Shield now add +50% damage to the first target, and +10% Grand Crusader proc chance.
  • Bastion of Light now has a 2 minute cooldown (was 3 minutes).
  • Crusader’s Judgment now has 2 charges, and Grand Crusader now also grants a charge of Judgment.

ipriests.gifPriest
  • (Shadow) Arcane Torrent now generates 15 Insanity.

irogues.gifRogue
  • Kingsbane now generates 1 combo point.
  • Hemorrhage, Marked for Death, and Ghostly Strike show up on the caster's nameplates.

ishamans.gifShaman
  • Fire Elemental, Earth Elemental, and Feral Spirits now all have totem timers.
  • Earthquake Totem has been renamed to Earthquake and no longer summons a totem.

iwarlocks.gifWarlock
  • Demon Skin and Demonic Circle have swapped talent locations.
  • Devour Magic has returned for Felhunters.
  • Unstable Affliction now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than “rolling” any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Affliction on a given target.
  • Compounding Horror trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Affliction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly, stacking up to 5 times.
  • (Affliction) Soul Effigy is now immune to AOE damage.
  • (Demonology) Demonic Empowerment now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
  • (Demonology) Thal’kiel’s consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).

iwarriors.gifWarrior
  • Inspiring Presence now affects party and raid members only.

Pet Battles
  • Raiding with Leashes IV
    • Delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Ice Crown Citadel in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe!

Player Versus Player
  • Nagrand Arena has received a significant visual update

Honor System
  • Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
  • Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.

Unrated Rewards
  • The quality of items rewarded from skirmish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player’s Honor Level.

Rated Rewards
  • Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the first two wins in each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
  • Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).

And to close things out, here are some of the new loading screens, for Karazhan and Trial of Valor:

Loadingscreen_returntokarazhan.jpg

Loadingscreen_trialsofvalor.jpg

For more details and datamining on 7.1 head on over to the MMO Champion or Wowhead posts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spritey81 said:

Watch prices drop like a motherf***** when the Blood of Sargeras trader is implemented....

Yeah, for sure. Elvine was already tweeting about the impact it could have on the markets as soon as the trader info went up. I'm sure it will destroy prices just as much as the Garrison trader did. I'm already sitting on hundreds of Bloods with little to do with them.

I freely admit I was a little bit of a Kara Revamp naysayer but, I'm getting really excited for it. Just for mythics and prepping for mythic + i've gotten a small group together and the 5 man progression is honestly some of the most fun I've had in the game, far more than raid progression ever was for me. So, frankly, I'm getting super hyped about a 5 man raid and to progress through it with these fine people. Now, that they are adding super awesome mounts on top of it, I'm all but frothing at the mouth. This new (I'm saying destiny inspired) raid format is now quite the refreshing change.

1 hour ago, demonardvark said:

I freely admit I was a little bit of a Kara Revamp naysayer but, I'm getting really excited for it. Just for mythics and prepping for mythic + i've gotten a small group together and the 5 man progression is honestly some of the most fun I've had in the game, far more than raid progression ever was for me. So, frankly, I'm getting super hyped about a 5 man raid and to progress through it with these fine people. Now, that they are adding super awesome mounts on top of it, I'm all but frothing at the mouth. This new (I'm saying destiny inspired) raid format is now quite the refreshing change.

I have to absolutely agree, the 5 man content and the way they're making progression out of it is among the best things in Legion, and that's saying a lot cos there are a LOT of "best things in Legion".

5 minutes ago, Starym said:

I have to absolutely agree, the 5 man content and the way they're making progression out of it is among the best things in Legion, and that's saying a lot cos there are a LOT of "best things in Legion".

Blizz has done well this time, and it appears that for at least half a year if not more they are going to keep that momentum up. May end up where Wrath gets dethroned as most revered expac. I guess the meme was correct

tumblr_inline_nsp1e58d9v1snby1w_400.png

I know there are a lot of people who are against revising Kara but for me I can't wait.  It is still one of my favorite raids and the chance to see it reimagined has got me excited.

• Like 1

There's always that danger of "IT WASNT AS GOOD AS IT WAS IN *insert expansion name here*" - so far, tbh, it looks fantastic and the fact that they have put a proper twist on it means those that love the old raid can love both, rather than comparing them. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      This week's Battle of Dazar'alor testing gets interesting! For some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback on October 25, meaning Horde players will fight King Rastakhan on Heroic as if they were Alliance and Alliance players will experience the High Tinker Mekkatorque encounter on Heroic difficulty as if they were Horde.
      Raid testing continues on October 26 with Champions of the Light on Mythic and Stormwind Blockade on Heroic difficulty.
      Check out our Tides of Vengeance hub for the latest Patch 8.1 news!
      Blizzard (Source)
      On Thursday, October 25th and Friday, October 26th we will be conducting raid tests of the Battle of Dazar'alor. 

BOTH FACTIONS:
      Testing is open for both factions. However, for some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback.

Thursday, October 25th

King Rastakhan- Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor
      13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
      Horde will experience this boss as if they were Alliance.

High Tinker Mekkatorque - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor
      14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
      Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. 

Friday, October 26th

Champion of the Light: Frida Ironbellows (Horde) / Ra’Wani (Alliance) - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor
      13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
      Each faction will test their respective Champion of the Light boss 

Stormwall Blockade - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor
      14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
      Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. 

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?

A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Q: What character should I use to test the raid?

A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. 

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.
    • By Stan
      Events for this week include Hallow's End and the Battleground Bonus Event.
      Highlights
      WoW Classic Demo is available for pre-download! Blizzard buffed Conquest points gained from Rated Battlegrounds and 2v2 Arenas. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Tyrannical Bolstering Explosive Infested Weekly Quests
      Azerite for the Alliance & Azerite for the Horde: Collect 40,000 Azerite from Island Expeditions to receive 2,500 Azerite and 1,500 reputation with Honorbound/7th Legion. Win 4 battlegrounds for "A Call to Battle" to earn 5 Marks of Honor and 750 Artifact Power. World Boss
      Dunegorger Kraulok
      Revered by all trolls but the Zandalari especially, the bones of the giant reptiles of Zandalar are dot the landscape. But as dark energies stir beneath the sands, sometimes that which was meant to remain dead, does not. Kraulok walks the sands once again, blinded by rage and the endless agony of his dying moments. Woe to those who find themselves in the beast's path.

Overview
      Dunegorger Kraulok goes through periods of rapidly alternating casts of Sonic Bellow and Earth Spike.  Avoid these attacks and press on to victory.
       Damage Dealers
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly.  Healers
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly.  Tanks
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly. Loot Table
      Hood of the Sinuous Devilsaur Desert Nomad's Wrap Raider's Shrouding Thobe Shrouded Sandscale Bracers Dunegorger's Grips Gloves of the Desert Assassin Cord of Flowing Sands Sandswept Legionnaire's Legplates Kraulok's Claw Island Expeditions
      Rotting Mire, Skittering Hollow & Verdant Wilds are on rotation. This week, Islands will be invaded by Black Dragons. Check out our Island Expeditions guide for more details. World Events
      Battleground Bonus Event (October 23-30)
      Sign of Battle increases Honor gains from Battleground objectives and wins by 50% this week!
      Blizzard (Source)
      Steel yourself for Battleground combat!
      Seven Days on the Battlegrounds
      All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (hotkey: "I") and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Casual, select Random Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of these 12 battlegrounds:
      Alterac Valley Arathi Basin Battle for Gilneas Deepwind Gorge Eye of the Storm Isle of Conquest Seething Shore Silvershard Mines Strand of the Ancients Temple of Kotmogu Twin Peaks Warsong Gulch Weekly Quest
      Before you get started, Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar and Chronicler Toopa in Boralus have a quest for you. You can also pick up the quest from within the Adventure Guide. Win four random Battlegrounds, and you’ll be rewarded with 5 Marks of Honor and 750 Artifact Power.
      Battleground Buff
      This week you gain 50% more Honor in Battlegrounds.
      A New Event Every Week
      The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
      Hallow's End (October 18 - November 1)
      Hallow's End celebrates the break of the Forsaken from the Scourge. Fun and mischief reign as the Inkeepers of Azeroth give treats, and tricks, to whomever asks.
      Our Hallow's End guide has been updated with the latest information!
    • By Stan
      Tides of Vengeance is available for playtesting and our hub contains all the latest information!
      Welcome to our Tides of Vengeance hub. Here, you'll find all the latest information about Battle for Azeroth's first content patch 8.1. We will keep the hub updated throughout PTR testing with the latest coverage.
      Introduction
      Patch 8.1 called Tides of Vengeance was pushed to PTR on September 21. Players are still unable to log in to the game right now (September 26). The patch will be released later this year.
      Latest Coverage
      This section contains contains the most recent coverage. Whenever there's a new PTR build, we'll move the previous builds down to the "Datamining Archive [PH]" section.
      Patch 8.1 Build #28151
      Patch 8.1 Build 28151: Overview Patch 8.1 Build 28151: Blood Elf Heritage Armor Patch 8.1 Build 28151: Marksmanship Hunter Changes Patch 8.1 Build 28151: Restoration Shaman Changes Patch 8.1 Build 28151: Marsh Hopper Mounts Upcoming Shadow Priest Changes The Story of Varok Saurfang in Patch 8.1 Orc Running Animation Updated Patch 8.1 Content
      Blizzard recently announced improvements to Azerite Armor acquisition from Mythic+. You can find more details here. Heritage Armor will be added for non-Allied Races; Blood Elves & Dwarves are first on the list. There's no reputation grind behind this. If you're at max level and Exalted with Ironforge/Blood Elves, you can start the quest and complete a scenario to get your Heritage Armor. Reputation Paragon for BfA factions is coming. Champions of Azeroth reputation will be made account-wide. Incursions are a new feature similar to Legion assaults. Darkshore Warfront (Night Elves vs Forsaken theme) The outdoor zone will be updated just like Arathi Highlands with new quests, rares, etc. War Campaign continues with the Alliance leading a direct strike at the Zandalari Fleet. We can expect two new raids in 8.1: Siege of Zuldazar is a nine-boss raid where the foe is the opposing faction. Alliance players will join Jaina and her forces to fight their way up to the pyramid to confront Rastakhan. Horde players will try to defend the pyramid, fighting Jaina in the High Seas as the final boss. Crucible of Storms is a two-boss raid located under Shrine of the Storm that hints at Queen Azshara. It's Battle for Azeroth's "Trial of Valor" raid. Allied Races: Kul Tirans and Zandalari Trolls will become available for gameplay after the Siege of Zuldazar raid. You can find more details about how to unlock them here. Two New Islands: Jorundall (Vrykul-themed Island) & Havenswood (Gilnean-themed Island) Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon Profession Changes New Scenarios Tyrande's Ascension - players will unlok new Night Elf Warrior customization options with dark eyes. Cooking Scenario with Nomi Unknown Tol Dagor Scenario Heritage Armor Scenarios Vol'jin's Story Continues - The Shadow Hunter is looking for answers s in 8.1 as he tries to figure out why he appointed Sylvanas for Warchief. Allied Races
      You will be able to unlock Legion Allied Races faster in Patch 8.1.
      Class Changes
      Multiple Classes are subject to changes in Patch 8.1. These include Elemental Shamans, Shadow Priests, and Protection Warriors. So far, Blizzard outlined plans for Elemental Shamans. They haven't decided what to do with Protection Warriors just yet.
      Elemental Shaman Changes Model Updates
      Draenei totems received new models with a higher polygon count in 8.1.
      Draenei Shaman Totems Model Update Interviews/Livestreams
      Game Director Ion Hazzikostas unveiled Patch 8.1 on September 18.
      Tides of Vengeance Livestream with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas Datamining Archive [PH]
      As with previous patches, there's going to be a new PTR build every week and to keep things organized, we're going to post build overviews below.
      Patch 8.1 Build #28048
      Patch 8.1 Build 28048 Overview Patch 8.1 Build #27985
      Patch 8.1 Build 27985 Overview Patch 8.1 Build 27985: New Creature Models Patch 8.1 Build 27985: New Paladin Animations Patch 8.1 Build 27985: Solo Queue for Legion Raids Enabled Patch 8.1 Build 27985: Dwarf Heritage Armor Preview Patch 8.1 Build 27985: Siege of Zuldazar Weapons Patch 8.1 Build #27826
      Patch 8.1 Build 27826 Overview (Datamined Broadcast Text, Zones, Strings, Scenarios) *Spoilers* Patch 8.1 Build 27286: Vol'jin's Story Continues (Datamined Broadcast Text Analysis) *Spoilers* Patch 8.1 Build 27826: New Creature Models Patch 8.1 Build 27286: New Night Elf Warrior Customization Options Patch 8.1 Build 27286: New Druid Forms (Highmountain Tauren/Kul Tiran Moonkin Forms, Zandalari Aquatic Form) Patch 8.1 Build 27286: Kul Tiran Horse Racial Mount Patch 8.1 Build 27286: Nightsaber Mounts Patch 8.1 Build 27286: The Hivemind Mount Returns Patch 8.1 Build 27286: Vicious PvP Mounts Tides of Vengeance is Battle for Azeroth's first major content patch and we created a hub to keep track of everything.
    • By Starym
      The weekly reset brings a big Conquest points buff to Rated Battlegrounds and 2v2 arena, in the form of a 50 and 250% increase, respectively, as well as increased RBG rewards for defeat depending on how close the loss was. Check out the details:
      Conquest Rewards (source)
      With weekly maintenance in each region, we've adjusted some Conquest rewards for Rated Battlegrounds.
      Now, when you Rated Battleground ends in defeat, depending on how closely you lost (how near to the winning team in points/flag captures/etc.), you can gain 20-40 Conquest. Additionally:
      2v2 – First win of the day rewards 35 Conquest; additional wins rewards 25 Conquest (was 10). Rated Battlegrounds – First win of the day rewards 150 Conquest (was 100); additional wins reward 100 Conquest (was 65). Rewards for 3v3 and unrated Battlegrounds have not been changed.
    • By Stan
      The WoW Classic client runs on Patch 1.13 and there's no 32-bit support. Here's a first look at the login screen, game settings, and various strings related to the demo.
      UPDATE: WoW Classic Demo pre-download is now available!
      WoW Classic Demo will be available for testing to BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders. You can find more details about the demo in the latest dev watercooler.
      WoW Classic Login Screen
      Here's a look at the Classic login screen.

WoW Classic Realm Selection
      Multiple realms will be up for testing starting November 2.

WoW Classic Settings
      Blizzard seems to have ported Liquid Detail from Cataclysm or SSAO introduced back in Mists of Pandaria to the WoW Classic client.

Strings
      We found a couple of interesting strings related to the Classic BlizzCon Demo. It appears the time limit of your testing session will be limited and Classic models have been upgraded with higher detail and new animations!
      WOW_ERROR_331 You recently reached the time limit for your World of Warcraft Classic session! Please try again in approximately %d |4hour:hours;, %d |4minute:minutes;. WOW_ERROR_332 You must purchase a Blizzcon Virtual Ticket in order to access World of Warcraft: Classic WOW_ERROR_333 Thanks for playing World of Warcraft Classic! You've reached the time limit for your current session, but you can play again in approximately %d |4hour:hours;, %d |4minute:minutes;. OPTION_CHAT_STYLE_CLASSIC The chat entry box will work as it previously did. There will be a single entry box always attached to the primary Chat Frame. SPLASH_NEW_FEATURE2_DESC Classic character models have been upgraded with higher detail and new animations.