FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
meukow

Assist me in this giveaway :$

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you'd be kind and help me win this giveaway, it's a music festival and theres about 80% of artists I listen to playing there, thing is the ticket is like 60e and going there is another 150e so winning a ticket would be just brilliant...

All you need to do is visit this http://www.klubskasc...374971689233066 and like (Svida mi se) the comment from Ivan Leko.

In return write that you did it and I'll like your post Posted Image

THANK YOU!

Edited by meukow

Although I don't think liking someone's post to help them win our own giveaway is ethical, I've gone and "liked" those three comments.

You may want to mention that "liking" is "Svida mi se".

• Like 1

Done, even though I have to agree with Vlad. Selling votes like this is a bit fishy, but it should be fine. I hope you win the tickets (I don't know any band in that list).

• Like 1

Liked it for ya... but just because I like to be helpful and the such, no need to do it for me on this site... good luck in winning, but I must say chase and status are poop! Hehe. Let us know how you get on!

• Like 1

Done, only because everyone else will be doing everything they can to win too :P not because I like the music ;)

You look like you have a lot of catching up to do!

• Like 1

done, but no need to like me back, i agree with the ethics part of it. im just happy to help a fellow Icy-Veiner out <3 Especially you, m'dear, i feel a particular need to help you .... since you have that whole male draenei dance thing goin on and all........

*giggles and vanishes*

done, but no need to like me back, i agree with the ethics part of it. im just happy to help a fellow Icy-Veiner out <3 Especially you, m'dear, i feel a particular need to help you .... since you have that whole male draenei dance thing goin on and all........

*giggles and vanishes*

Oh thanks!

Hahah you should have seen us on a party, couple of us dancing it and a special treat - orc male dance after. Posted Image

Edited by meukow