FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gluhouse

feral druid stats and did i went full retard?

Im going into max rip+rake cuz of double rip trait on lvl 20, i soon will have all 850 without any vers or haste, i dont know why do you even need haste tbh, can someone good explain? Im currently doing 350k dps burst, 300k 1 minute fight.

fd6e470c404eab93d5cdd2d4935b21be.png

4 hours ago, Gluhouse said:

Im going into max rip+rake cuz of double rip trait on lvl 20, i soon will have all 850 without any vers or haste, i dont know why do you even need haste tbh, can someone good explain? Im currently doing 350k dps burst, 300k 1 minute fight.

Why do you feel you need Haste? The top 2 stats for Feral are Mastery/Crit in our guide.

On 9/16/2016 at 6:47 PM, Blainie said:

Why do you feel you need Haste? The top 2 stats for Feral are Mastery/Crit in our guide.

About that...just not too long ago when I was gearing my druid for raiding, Icy Veins showed the stat priority for feral as Versatility > Crit...and I've been itemizing pretty hard for this...and now it's Mastery/Crit??  What the hell happened?  Was there a change or hotfix that put mastery back at the top?  

12 hours ago, daemon9 said:

About that...just not too long ago when I was gearing my druid for raiding, Icy Veins showed the stat priority for feral as Versatility > Crit...and I've been itemizing pretty hard for this...and now it's Mastery/Crit??  What the hell happened?  Was there a change or hotfix that put mastery back at the top?  

It was alawys Mastery/Crit, atleast for the 2 week I am sure about it.

23 hours ago, Vodustream said:

It was alawys Mastery/Crit, atleast for the 2 week I am sure about it.

No...not for the first two weeks...it recently changed to Mastery/Crit...otherwise my feral wouldn't be decked out in Vers/Crit gear.

20 hours ago, daemon9 said:

No...not for the first two weeks...it recently changed to Mastery/Crit...otherwise my feral wouldn't be decked out in Vers/Crit gear.

During the Legion pre-patch (August), the Incarnation stat priority was Crit > Vers > Crit. 

Considering there is a comment telling us that Agility > Crit > Vers is the correct priority and saying our guide is terrible because it's wrong (on the 10th September), that means we did not have that priority up.

I believe you are mistaken.

On 9/23/2016 at 11:02 AM, Vodustream said:
8 hours ago, Blainie said:

During the Legion pre-patch (August), the Incarnation stat priority was Crit > Vers > Crit. 

Considering there is a comment telling us that Agility > Crit > Vers is the correct priority and saying our guide is terrible because it's wrong (on the 10th September), that means we did not have that priority up.

There was only one guide I was following at the launch of Legion and after I hit 110 doing heroics...Icy Veins' Feral guide.  I'm positive it showed Vers/Crit the first week of launch.  Even if Wordup himself said it wasn't, I would think he's full of it.

10 hours ago, Blainie said:

There was only one guide I was following at the launch of Legion and after I hit 110 doing heroics...Icy Veins' Feral guide.  I'm positive it showed Vers/Crit the first week of launch.  Even if Wordup himself said it wasn't, I would think he's full of it.

22 hours ago, daemon9 said:

Then there's nothing I can do to help you. You have proof of someone linking our stat priority at the start of the expansion and claiming it is wrong, yet that still isn't enough. OP has his answer and there is no point continuing this. Locking the thread.