FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Logiic

How fast is the Rogue gameplay?

Im extremely interested in playing a Rogue this expansion, i've been messing around with my rogue at 104 and im somewhat enjoying it, but without being 110 its extremely hard to know how a class playes out, atleast in my opinion.

I love classes that make you do stuff constantly, fast paced classes without alot of downtime, and the Rogue seems like it has alot of that due to energy. Again, without being 110 and without having gear with the ideal stats its hard to tell, so i decided to ask here.

How fast/slow is the rogue gameplay? I dont mind all the specs but i highly prefer Assassination and Outlaw.

Thank you

Edited by Logiic

2 hours ago, Logiic said:

Im extremely interested in playing a Rogue this expansion, i've been messing around with my rogue at 104 and im somewhat enjoying it, but without being 110 its extremely hard to know how a class playes out, atleast in my opinion.

I love classes that make you do stuff constantly, fast paced classes without alot of downtime, and the Rogue seems like it has alot of that due to energy. Again, without being 110 and without having gear with the ideal stats its hard to tell, so i decided to ask here.

How fast/slow is the rogue gameplay? I dont mind all the specs but i highly prefer Assassination and Outlaw.

Thank you

I don't think Rogues are slow necessarily, but it will probably feel that way once you get up to 110 and start gearing. At low levels of gear everything plays relatively slowly compared to how they play later

Sin is probably the slowest of the 3 specs, being designed around a couple DoTs and planning your periods of high action appropriately. 

Outlaw is relatively spam happy, especially at higher gear levels, where you mash buttons pretty frequently

Sub is sort of between the two; it peaks close to where Outlaw does, and while its activity drops off a bit, it gives you time to manage the buffs / debuffs that you have to track before the next period of high action