FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dienekes

DPS dropping as ilvl increases

At fresh 110, my guild brought me into Heroic Darkheart Thicket. I was pulling 197-203k on most bosses (single target) that night and my ilvl was just over 800, maybe 803. Over the past two days I've raised my ilvl to 825 and have noticed my DPS has dropped significantly. I can barely manage 150k on single target bosses. I've used AMR and have stacked Haste Mastery.

53 minutes ago, neptunex said:

in random heroics you were most likely having the group buff Luck of the Draw

This wouldn't be the case if they walked in to a heroic since his ilvl didn't qualify for dungeon finder.  Try downloading simulationcraft and then download the in-game addon. It should give you a ball park idea the dps you should be pulling.  Also what spec are you playing? 

4 hours ago, Cedrin said:

This wouldn't be the case if they walked in to a heroic since his ilvl didn't qualify for dungeon finder.  Try downloading simulationcraft and then download the in-game addon. It should give you a ball park idea the dps you should be pulling.  Also what spec are you playing? 

Thank you Cedrin and you are right, we walked in. I DL'd simulationcraft and tried it out on my druid (main) but it only showed him doing 144k dps which just didn't seem right. You said there is an in-game addon too? Is that maybe why it's showing my dps as 144k? 

For my hunter, I am MM. Lone Wolf, Patient Sniper, Barrage, Sidewinders.

The in game add on exports the Sim data because armory is screwed up doing it though battlenet.  /simc ctrl c to copy and paste it in simcraft program.  I've used this several times to test trinkets