FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jsethrea

WW opening rotation

Hello community, just a few questions.

When starting a rotation, what it the best rotation to start a boss fight if playing with Power strikes/ Energizing Elixir? I read the WW guide, but it doesn't mention the opening, since we will be starting with 0 stacks of hit combo, and transfer the power. When should we pop our agi potion? Should we hold any cds till we stack transfer the power or hit combo? When do we pop SEF at the start of the fight?

Another question I have is many times I run into a situation where I have 4 or 3 chi and RSK FoF and SotWL are on CD. If I have chi wave, I will use that so I can dump an extra BoK, but if it's on CD, I will often crackling jade lightning for a tick, and then BoK again. Is this preferred? 

If I have 3 chi, and the above spells are on CD, should you crackling -> BoK, tiger palm to over cap chi, or just wait till something is off cd (wasting energy)?

Thanks

Edited by jsethrea

My opener with Power Strikes is: Tiger Palm > Rising Sun Kick > Tiger Palm > Touch of Death + Storm, Earth, and Fire + active trinkets > Fists of Fury > Tiger Palm > Strike of the Windlord > Whirling Dragon Punch.  I do it in this way to get as much benefit out of the Gale Burst trait (yes, I know, I shouldn't have gotten this so soon, but I did).  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Orthios said:

(yes, I know, I shouldn't have gotten this so soon, but I did).  

Wow, you got that trait so soon?