FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hish

A concern about affli bis items.

Hello!

First off i am really worried about the BiS finger shown on icy-veins affliction guide, the guide tells me that Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet is the bis finger for affli, it gives me 1250 crit and 577 haste, but the stat priority is mastery>int>haste>crit. But the finger from the 2nd boss (dreadful cyclopean signet) gives me 997 haste 839 mastery, wich seems like the perfect finger for me, so why is the crit finger listed as bis over the haste mastery one ?

Also the trinket Wriggling Sinew is listed as bis, but that also gives me crit, but this trinket makes more sense since the use seems to be quite strong.

Is it that having too much mastery is also bad ? like over 110-120% mastery is not worth it ?
Also sorry if i made some grammatic mistakes, english is not my native language.
/E so i also talked to my friend who said that at certain point the stat caps out or something, has to do something with diminishing returns(sorry im pretty new to wow aswell so had no idea about this), but at what % does the mastery cap out, if im 105% mastery should i start investing more into haste/crit after that?

Edited by Hish

Hey there!

Firstly, welcome to the forums with your first post :)

I don't believe there is a cap for Affli, but I can double check that. It's entirely possible that the addition of the ring is an oversight, so I'll double check with Furty and see what he says.

Thanks for pointing it out and hopefully I'll get back to you soon with an answer. Raiding has just started, so he's fairly busy ATM!

umm still no info about the bis finger, i think the guide writer has made a mistake on it, also i'm not completely sold on the trinket from ilgynoth, its good but is it best in slot ?(talking about the wriggling sinew) Because it gives me only crit and 2min cd.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:35 PM, Hish said:

umm still no info about the bis finger, i think the guide writer has made a mistake on it, also i'm not completely sold on the trinket from ilgynoth, its good but is it best in slot ?(talking about the wriggling sinew) Because it gives me only crit and 2min cd.

Unfortunately, with the release of the Mythic difficulty of EN, progression for many of our writers started. This means that for some of the guides, updates are on hold for a small period. The BiS list will be updated in the very near future, just as soon as Furty is done with progression!

Sorry for the delay.

On 29.9.2016 at 5:27 PM, Blainie said:

Unfortunately, with the release of the Mythic difficulty of EN, progression for many of our writers started. This means that for some of the guides, updates are on hold for a small period. The BiS list will be updated in the very near future, just as soon as Furty is done with progression!

Sorry for the delay.

almost a month has passed and still no info on the finger, i feel like the guide is just so out-dated or simply not tested out.

Almost no one is playing Aff in a high level setting right now, also BiS lists are basically useless with WF/TF and Mythic+ gear.

Follow the stat priority and you'll be fine.