FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Halaani

MW: stats: Versatility

Hi!

i've some question about your mistweaver Guide and it's stats

Mistweaver: Int-Versa-Crit

Fistweaver: Int-Versa-Haste

i play as a Fistweaver, but Both of spect have Versa superior to crit and haste. why is this?

if haste can lower my GCD, makes Enveloping mist and Renewing mist tick more, short the Thunder focus tea's CD (RSKick too) and i can Cast faster. why versatility is still superior to haste? or even crit chance.

also, i was checking the Emeral nightmare loot, and there are like 3 items with versatility (just checked and seems to be 3+ a trinket) is quite hard to get versa, and when i check on the mythic+ stats, versa seems to fall behind

so, why is versa superior to haste and Crit, when haste can give alot of benefits or crit that can.. make our skills crit.. xD.

that's it, im just looking to understand better why, cus atm i feel like im just putting stats just because everyone want me to use versa, srry if this questions is a bit dumb. Thanks!

p.d: is there a soft cap for versa, crit and haste?

Edited by Halaani

Mind you, I've almost got leaf's RSDW aura fully adapted for Mistweavers.  Only thing I need to do is account for mastery, which is unfortunately going to be one of the harder things to do.  I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle it yet, but my current thought is to flag Gust of Mists and calculate it separately.  Once I finish this up I'll pass it along to the MW community for further testing, and if all goes well we'll have our own way of calculating our own stat weights.

3 minutes ago, Orthios said:

Once I finish this up I'll pass it along to the MW community for further testing, and if all goes well we'll have our own way of calculating our own stat weights.

Awesome. When it's done, please PM me a link to keep so that I can keep forwarding people there. You the man!