FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shimino

Trinket for BMs

Hi

I have a big issue with trinket choice right now. I did not notice that till today because last 3 week I had only 2 trinkets but right now I own nearly 8 trinkets and I'm kinda confused which ones to go for. These are the trinkets that I have:

Blood Frenzy 850 ilvl

Chrono Shard (without set) 845ilvl

Oakhearth's Gnrald Root 845

Caged Horror 840

Thiraton's Betrayal 840

World Quest Agile Mast trinket 830

Narax's Spiked Tongue 840

I would be happy if some one helps me out.

Thanks

What I do now is, which can be useful in the future if you have doubts about what gear to use. Download Wow Simulationcraft, then get the addon for Simcraft for wow from Curse addons. You can then export your gear by typing /simc in wow copy all of that then paste it in the simulation tab in simulationcraft... you can switch gear around while logged in without having to log out and import your toon everytime. 

Other than that generally trinkets with Agil + mastery will perform better but some with strong CDs may also prevail... anyway run the sim to see what works best.

Edited by Oxbear

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Oxbear said:

What I do now is, which can be useful in the future if you have doubts about what gear to use. Download Wow Simulationcraft, then get the addon for Simcraft for wow from Curse addons. You can then export your gear by typing /simc in wow copy all of that then paste it in the simulation tab in simulationcraft... you can switch gear around while logged in without having to log out and import your toon everytime. 

Other than that generally trinkets with Agil + mastery will perform better but some with strong CDs may also prevail... anyway run the sim to see what works best.

This is exactly what I was going to write. The best in slot from previous list is nice but confusing when items range various item levels 

I read many sites and guides on BiS trinkets but I dont know which ones to use as a pair of trinkets. Right now Im using Chrono Shard + Blood Frenzy.

I've never used Simcraft and I dont know how to use it properly :(